New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wildthing: Flashband is not a 3M product...

Deadening is very noticeable... especially when you open and close your doors, you get that "new car" THUD...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hey gonna revitalize this thread!

Im planning on dynamatting my 2nd Gen CRV from what I've read. Only all four doors though cause I have no problem with engine noise.

I have set up my sound system and noticed that there is only this thin plastic on the doors with white goo. Do you think dynamat would make a big difference on just the four doors, or at least something noticeable?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hero33, yung plastic na nakadikit using that sticky goo is not for sound deadning. Its to minimize moisture from entering the car and causing damge to upholstery and sidings.

Well I happen know the distributor of wurth products here in the philippines. Supplier sila samin ng special oils from Germany. Nasa Sucat ang office nila beside Amkor anam sa east service road SSH. Sino po nakaka alam ng part number or name nung sound deadning material ng wurth?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Up ko lang itong thread. Emong3, do u still have ur contact in wurth® products. Parang gusto kong mag-inquire or do u already have the pricelist. I'm interested with reducing the road noise of my ride (City TYpeZ). I'm willing to DIY.

noticeable? YES!!!:wink:

not bmw-like but almost!:mrgreen:

is the work and expense worth it? YES!!!:D
    Parang gusto kong gayahin si woodfire. Paging woodfire, post ka naman ng pics ng pajero mo with the wurth® material. Any new developments?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Up ko lang, paging emong3 and woodfire

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'll update this thread pag napagawa ko na yung cityZ ko... he he he excited na ako. x-mat ang gagamitin ko.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    im also planning to put sound deadening on the mazda 6, kaso i dont want the heavy types... the lightest sana since the 6 has a bit of road noise on concrete roads.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Some people use Dynamat. I have not tried it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hello, ano po kaya maganda material yet mura for sound deadening? medyo mahal kasi ang dynamat, dont know pa un price ng wurth and flashbands.. any suggestions? plan ko sana ayusin auto ko this december.. kaya as early as now, nagsurvey na ko tnx!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sound Deadening for cars and SUVs.