New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    orly ... i meant yung gagawin ni richard sa car ng sister ni heretic, if ever na ipagawa sa kanya ... sorry for the confusion ... actually meron akong napagawaan ng pdr dyan sa buendia about 3 years ago ... baka si richard yun

2. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    buendia auto center is along buendia, although the entrance is along Jupiter. be there early, kasi maraming nagpapagawa kay richard (early = before 10 a.m.)

if you're coming from buendia, turn to makati ave (going to makati mandaluyong bridge) then turn right immediately at jupiter. kaharap siya ng lutong macao.
    What if we are coming from Edsa?

How did he restore you door specifically?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no offense, but how does your sister not notice that she was just in an accident with another vehicle...?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    no offense, but how does your sister not notice that she was just in an accident with another vehicle...?

no offense taken

raining hard and she was playing some rap-metal when she heard a bump. At first she thought that it was just pieces of stones/blocks of wood that you accidentally run over making a "kalabog" sound under your car's chassis. she was hit by a tricycle

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Since the paint is scraped off, it will be best to have to repainted ASAP to prevent it from rusting. Try calling this number 09186102994 look for Jing, great service and workmanship, I'm sure he'll give you a good deal
    ...uhm, sino tong jing? may shop ba siya? where?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa may Edsa central si Jing..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic
    What if we are coming from Edsa?
    How did he restore you door specifically?
    from edsa turn right on buendia, then turn right again on paseo up to the Bel Air (?) village gate. then turn left on jupiter till you see lutong macao on your right. the entrance to buendia auto center is on the left.

dunno how he restored the door. pinoys don't use the "vacuum suction" method the americans use. pokpok lang yata eh. pero this richard fellow used to work for nissan daw so very good yung pokpok technique niya. to tell you the truth, i don't care how he did it, basta, wala akong makita. walang masilya or repaint ito, purely pokpok and polish. looks perfectly fine to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sister's car got hit!