New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Guys,

I need your input. As I was getting my car from Nissan Westgate Alabang this afternoon, I noticed that they left the passenger window down an inch in the middle of a 2 hour long downpour. They resorted to blowing compressed air on my seat and vacuuming it at the same time.

I need to know the standard procedure ng mga casa for this type of negligence. Hindi ako natutuwa na I had to leave my car there an extra day and risk of having the car smell after a while because of this.

Does anyone know the email of NMPI's Customer Relations Department? Who should I call to complain about this as their service manager was of no help.

Kindly email me at ifurcab*insular.com.ph.

Thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    talk to the manager.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    damn! they should do something more than that! give you discount maybe....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hi carloi,

Please keep us posted on the developments. I am interested kasi minsan I go there for some service. I want to see how they handle situations like this. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nasa business law natin.. A seller can not provide goods of inferior quality while a buyer can not ask for goods superior of quality.

Ask for a NEW car! Negligence on their part shouldn't be a burden to their customers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just hope they'd settle it with you that you'd be pleased..
    but i hope na di ka umasa..
    because you might get disappointed in the end.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Ask for new seats

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    You can e-mail Nissan Motor Philippines, Inc.'s (NMPI) Customer Relations Department.

crd*nissan.com.ph

Give the details of your car, your name, your contact number and what you had serviced in the CASA, then state your complaint. Most of all, mention how you want your complaint to be rectified.

NMPI will give your "friendly" CASA a spanking. Chances are, your CASA will give you call for an apology, and maybe a free interior detailing job.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carlo, bardigones suggestion is the fastest and is the most feasible considering the scenario that you have been through. baka dun pa lang ma-resolve na.

sheesh! kabago-bago nila dyan sa area, ganyan kaagad service nila.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    damn those goons...they should give you at least a free interior detailing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Service Nightmare