New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you guys know how much they cost nowadays? and also where to buy 'em? brand name is not important. will only use it for extra luggage storage.

are there any do's & don'ts in using it? ive also heard you have to obtain a certain permit for it..

enlighten me guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just add a "top load" fee in your vehicle registration, 150 ata ang bayad

Same question here. Pero I don't mind if surplus/2nd hand. And sana yung madali i-attach/detach. Gusto ko sana gamitin only when going on long trips, and need extra baggage space.

Meron kaya nito sa HMR?

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    They should cost less than 10,000. Depends sa brand of course. Okay naman yung local shark brand (may office sila near SM City), kung gusto mo mahal, go for Thule sa ortigas area. By the way, if you have something on the carrier, you'll need to have it covered para hindi ka sitahin ng MMDA/PNP

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by benchph1
    do you guys know how much they cost nowadays? and also where to buy 'em? brand name is not important. will only use it for extra luggage storage.

are there any do's & don'ts in using it? ive also heard you have to obtain a certain permit for it..

enlighten me guys.
    THULE

http://www.thuleracks.com/thule/default.asp

There is an outlet for THULE stuff at the building at Ortigas Ave cor Roosevelt St. (beside the gate to Greenhills West). Its where Equitable Bank is located and near a Jollibee outlet and Diamond Motors.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if u prefer cheap taiwan made aluminum roofracks, there are racks that cost no more than 5k or even 4k. not sure tho kng tatagal....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas cheaper siguro shark sa thule. Where are they located? after sm city? Yung cover kaya where makakbili nun and yung tali for the stuffs para di mahulog.:confused:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mga sir, san kaya ok magpalagay roof rack para sa isuzu nkr fb body. Gusto ko sana yung buong roof ng body malagyan. Ok ba welding? O meron yung ibobolt sa gilid? San kaya pwede pakabit? Thanks!

roof rack/carrier