New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ok po ba magpaayos dito..I live near alabang service road kasi... any other auto shops na mura near this area please let me know and reviews nyo po sa knila...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano papagawa mo?

prens auto shop before toyota alabang is good. good all around services.
    pag suspension related sa cruven sucat.
    aircon related, ceejay's las pinas before perpetual hospital.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Medyo OT but...

Where's Cruven in Sucat? Can they fix Opels too?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Medyo OT but...

Where's Cruven in Sucat? Can they fix Opels too?
    OT:

its located after olivarez college/hospital right side, when you are going from the airport to loyola/manila memorial park, or if you are going to the airport from southsuperhighway, its at the left side, after gatchalian village/evacom. just a few meters away from olivarez college. kaharap nya yung paranaque municipal high school.

yes, i think they fix even euro cars. during the two times i visited that place, the first one, they are fixing a volvo. the second one, they are reparing a benz.

based on my conversation with Manny (the manager of Cruven Sucat), basta repairable pa yung shocks, pwede pa. may mga instances daw kasi sila na na encounter na dahil sa sobrang sila na yung oil seals ng shocks, di na rin nila magawa. this scenario is feasible kung medyo matagal ng sira yung shocks ng oto mo. in this case, a honda civic who ignored his shocks for four years, really damaged the internals of the shocks.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; January 12th, 2007 at 09:50 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    OT na rin: Sa Cruven Sucat may inaayos na Opel nun. Kay Sir Manny pa nga ata un, not sure though.

Speaking of Pronto naman, partner yan ng Budget Car Rental. Technically, ung vehicles ng Budget, normally diyan din pinapaservice. So, kung same model ung vehicle mo sa pinaparenta ng Budget, baka (note: baka) ayos service diyan. I have no personal experience with servicing vehicles in that shop though, and if you'd ask me, it's better that you go to Servitek instead or other shops recommended by the rest of tsikoteers in this forum (just search, does wonders. ). Di pa kasi known yang Pronto dito.
    Last edited by batang_raon14; January 13th, 2007 at 12:58 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Well im relatively new in this whole car thing..just recently bought a second hand vehicle..malapit sila samin so dun namin napapaayos pero grabe super mahal ng labor dko nga lang alam if its the same tlga sa iba.... pero ok naman sila kausapin...

Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    OT na rin: Sa Cruven Sucat may inaayos na Opel nun. Kay Sir Manny pa nga ata un, not sure though.

Speaking of Pronto naman, partner yan ng Budget Car Rental. Technically, ung vehicles ng Budget, normally diyan din pinapaservice. So, kung same model ung vehicle mo sa pinaparenta ng Budget, baka (note: baka) ayos service diyan. I have no personal experience with servicing vehicles in that shop though, and if you'd ask me, it's better that you go to Servitek instead or other shops recommended by the rest of tsikoteers in this forum (just search, does wonders. ). Di pa kasi known yang Pronto dito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi, anybody who has the contact number of PRONTO? Can somebody post it here? Thanks.

PRONTO Auto Service in Sucat Road