New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    * 1D4LV:

bro, san ka nagpapagawa, ok ba trumabaho?

my power window also has a problem. . .derailed sya so may awang sa bandang taas pag isinara. . .hindi kasi naayos nang husto dun sa pinagdalhan ko lately. . .ang advice e palitan ko raw yung goma which costs 3.5 k petot daw. . .tanong muna ako sa iba. . .

anybody know kung saan sa banawe pwede pumunta for this kind of problem?. . .thanks in advance. . .
    so far, my power window has been holding up smoothly.. hehehehe. before, nung second repair, mga two weeks pa lang, medyo rough na ang pagtaas and pagbaba.

bf paranaque ko sya pinagawa eh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hi guys, related problem here: the power window motors dont run anymore on both passenger side windows. i saw that the gears are rusted. if the motors are busted, how much will the repair cost: motor replacement + labor? thanks in advance. btw, the ride is civic lxi.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky View Post
    hi guys, related problem here: the power window motors dont run anymore on both passenger side windows. i saw that the gears are rusted. if the motors are busted, how much will the repair cost: motor replacement + labor? thanks in advance. btw, the ride is civic lxi.

bro. i would suggest na lang that you get a surplus unit.
    i've seen one costing around 700 pesos (motor) each, dun lang din sa may amin sa las pinas.

afaik, 3k+ ata ang brand new motor nyan each.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    You must lubricate the regulator, window tracks and the plastic spool and on both side that support the window(mounting plate) periodically use a High Temp Urea Grease. Lack of lubrication causes the spool to bind and make popping noise while the window is raised or lowered and that put too much stress on the cable that lead to break prematurely.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    bro. i would suggest na lang that you get a surplus unit.
    i've seen one costing around 700 pesos (motor) each, dun lang din sa may amin sa las pinas.

afaik, 3k+ ata ang brand new motor nyan each.
    thanks for the advice bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Power Window Cable - Parating Napuputol