New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pumayat cguro sila sa init kasi wlang aircon and closed windows to minimize drag-sauna hehehe
    dapat one of the tsikoteers should do a test drive under "normal" conditions

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ayaw nyo nun, naka-tipid na kayo sa gas, pumayat pa kayo sa init at pawis

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Marketing hype again. Dapat real world driving conditions i-post nila.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Anybody planning to fill up PETRON EXTRA UNLEADED? Post naman observation niyo.

i dont know how they test it,pero i believe that the comercial/ write-up, honda will benifit more than petron...come on, could you do the same 26km/l on a accord v6,a ford expe?

i think is the jazz lang ang lalong sisikat sa comercial na un...just imagine the salesmans of honda will say to you when you iqure about the jazz!

i don doubt the jazz...eversince it lauched, they claim only on the 20's km/l...pero un ngaq with the ramirez' on the wheel...i can believe it by +10%(malay ko bang pag sa write-ups lang sila nagdrive....not unless they can show a full-length non-edited video of the whole run!)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont believe in those extra this extra that they say their fuel products has anyway. pure marketing gimmick. i think its the same with petron.

eversince i use shell unleaded

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shell unleaded muna ako hanggang wala pang testimony ang mga tsikoteers na ok tlaga bagong product ng petron

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    try ko on my next fill up. ni launch kasi nila the morning i had a full tank.

petron unleaded talaga gamit ko sa car. mukhang phase out nila ito in exchange for xtra unleaded.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Puro highway driving yan. Expect less than half that figure within Metro Manila.

I'm using Seaoil Unleaded right now...28.20/liter. Sana walang tubig saka di sobrang dumi. Hahahaha!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    for me, a 10% improvement on my mileage would be most welcome. assuming that xtra unleaded cost the same as the petron unleaded.

last time i filled up my tank ptron unleaded is 29.10 per liter at ortigas ave corner santolan street

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Petron Extra Unleaded