New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung 4wd system ba ng pajero mechanical ang co-control? meaning kahit sira yung mga sensor eh gagana parin yun 4wd yun nga lang hindi mo mlalaman? kung sira sensor pano malalaman kung naka 4wd aside from the t/f lever? thanks! big help.
    It's a vacuum operated system.

If anything fails in the system, it will default back into 4wd because it has a failsafe built in (e.g. if the sytem fails off-road). I guess all those years in Dakar does pay off.

The other way to know if power is being sent to the front is by lifting all four wheels.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    'Di na siguro ako mag-oopen ng bagong topic. Join na lang ako...

Question po: Is there any store na nagbebenta ng sticker or bagong handle for the transfer lever? Wala na kasi 'yung nakadikit sa paj na dala ko and I'm new to 4wd vehicles so clueless ako kung ano gagawin.

Also, since wala 'yung diagram sa lever, I'm guessing. I have the lever set to the lowest dahil 'yun lang 'yung malakas 'yung hatak and the only light i'm seeing is the c/d lock which is blinking erratically. should i be worried? I'm planning to see mr a22bo if needed, just give me the go signal.

I hope hindi magulo 'yung explanation ko. Anyway, I can further elaborate this if needed.

Thanks in advance!

I've tried hunting for a pic of the lever. itong attached pic ba 'yung itsura non?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pajero 4wd indicator