New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hi. naaksidente ko last sept1 and fortunately, front bumper and some parts were damage lng. yung party involved medyo nababagalan dahil sa insurance nya, which will cover the repair of my car. since magkakaroon ng mga repair sa car, isabay ko n lng din ang pagpapapogi sa car. i decided, if kumasya budget, ill get some new rims and tint my car super black and new shocks. sana some of you can help me choose what rims or shocks to buy. im driving a honda civic, 95 yata, not really sure..is 17inch rims advisable? im not into lowered rather im going for the low-front-high-end effect, anong shocks ang bagay? i have alot of questions kc i know so little about cars. my first car was a daihatsu charade. if u have some suggestions, please send it to my email->panying13*yahoo.com
    sembreak na and im going back sa probinsya so i dont have enough time to look around for those things and wla ko masyado kakilala to ask for advices concerning the car kc this summer lng ko transfer dito sa cagayan de oro. please help.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i suggest you avoid the tukod look unless you're gonna use it purely for drag racing. panget ng handling.

newbie sa tsikot.com