New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hey peeps,

someone did an elbow drop on my side door glass window kaya ngayun, may highly audible rattling noise na whenever I close it and while driving on bumpy roads (all of metro manila). compounded by the inherent, built-in and patented Mitsubishi Dashboard Rattling System(tm), nakakairita na talaga.

brought it to the casa. they are nice naman pero they are implying na di na covered ng warranty kasi nabuksan na ang door panels.

it makes sense to me naman pero ganun ba talaga yun? the noise comes from the upper panel while the speaker installed naman eh sa lower panel.

still, larger speakers could cause rattling naman talaga so they make some sense.

I will be charged 660 an hour if they try to fix it outside warranty.
    I am also 100% sure that the speakers and speaker installation had nothing to do with it.

Last edited by bad driver; May 12th, 2005 at 10:20 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ikaw na lang ang magbukas or have someone outside do it. 660 an hour? Taga yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    asked servitek but they won't touch it kasi bago daw.

binuksan na kasi ng casa... walang visible damage... so they may have to disassemble it further and may involve taking apart the glass. medyo madugo.

hay nako. kakairita naman kung pabayaan ko lang.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    660 an hour? i dont think ganoon ang singilan sa casa? pwede mo naman pagawa yan sa kanila as repair lang talaga eh...

new speakers=void door warranty?