New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I'm planning to put on a JASMA certified muffler on my 96 Vti but the dilemma is that I have kids. Baka kasi maingay sya and di makatulog mga babies ko. What would you guys suggest that I do? Gusto ko din naman ng buo ang tunog kasi sagwa ng stock e. What muffler should I get that would not disturb my kids if they are sleeping at the back?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yung JASMA na chambered muffler kunin mo.

Unlike free flow muffs, tahimik to and nagiging maingay lang pag high revs/ speed.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Any brand/s you would suggest?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any brand as long as the chamber is big.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Is the Hypermedallion good?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    For me, id stick to the stock muffler na lang. Would you really be willing to compromise your child's comfort in exchange for additional "pogi points"

Just my 2 cents.....

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Is the Hypermedallion good?
    Its good but broooooooooooooom, broooooooooooooom next time you know..uha,uha,uha,uha! Try magnaflow muffler, made of stainless steel w/ dual exhaust tip. Deep tone not ricey.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    I'm planning to put on a JASMA certified muffler on my 96 Vti but the dilemma is that I have kids. Baka kasi maingay sya and di makatulog mga babies ko. What would you guys suggest that I do? Gusto ko din naman ng buo ang tunog kasi sagwa ng stock e. What muffler should I get that would not disturb my kids if they are sleeping at the back?

sir, if your planning to get a "canister" style muffler, then get the one w/ a silencer. like the 5Zigen Fireball, HKS Hiper or Apexi N1 mufflers which can be used w/ a silencer on. but other brands will work also, depending on whats available in your area.

also, dont remove the stock resonator. the resonator will help tone down the exhaust note.

aite, peace.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When the kids start crying despite the compromise in exhaust note you'll wish something would snag it off the exhaust pipe just to silence them

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Stock is alright but a deep sound wouldn't hurt. Would it? It's not everyday that the kids will be there. I'm planning to get it in Banawe. Any suggestions of a place where I could get it from will greatly be appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Muffler Dilemma. Please Advice.