New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi Guys! I recently bought a 2nd hand car, Honda Civic 2000. So far, OK naman lahat, but recently nung umulan napansin ko everytime nadadaanan ng wiper yung windshield ko may moist na stain. I already tried na punasan, bumili na din ako ng kung anu-anong panlinis ng salamin pero hindi parin talaga nawawala. Please help me po sa mga nakakaalam. Salamat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1445107359690.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I also have this problem. My driver and passenger windows nag momoist/haze din. Napaka delikado. Hope someone could help. [emoji17]

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Punasan ng shaving cream, tapos punasan ng tuyong basahan hanggang luminaw yung glass.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron anti-mist/anti-fog coating for that problem. rain x anti-fog works best in my experience, kaso lang mahirap hanapin. try other brands din like rainaway.

https://www.rainx.com/product/glass-...ainx-anti-fog/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron anti-mist/anti-fog coating for that problem. rain x anti-fog works best in my experience, kaso lang mahirap hanapin. try other brands din like rainaway.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    A few possible causes and solution:

1. A/C is set too cold or the vents are set to window de-fog mode - Adjust the A/C thermostat for comfort cooling and/or redirect the vents to the passengers.
    2. Worn-out wiper blades - Even if they look perfectly good, microscopic cracks or deformities on the edge of the wiper blades will cause smearing. Replace them regularly. 1.5-3 years is the typical wiper lifespan, depending on how often it is exposed to the sun. Use genuine and reputable brands like Bosch.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    another possible solution is to turn off the car’s recirculation mode so the temp & moisture inside the car begin to equalize with outside temp.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    another possible solution is to turn off the car’s recirculation mode so the temp & moisture inside the car begin to equalize with outside temp.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    You might also want to have the exterior part of the windshield cleaned of water stains.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

pwede na siguro presyo kay lazada kung mahirap hanapin.

Rain X Original Improved Rain Visibility Windshield 207mL | Lazada PH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast