New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc, kung mapunta ka sa Santolan Rd near Camp Aguinaldo, try Capital Industries as Jackaroo mentioned. They sell Mobil products by the box/bulk/drum, good price naman the last time i went there.

Another place to check out is Cash and Carry.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anong street malapit yung Capitol Industries? Camp Aguinaldo's gate is located at 15th.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Mukhang okay 'yung sale sa TV Rockwell. Makapunta nga. Funny, I was in TV Park Square yesterday, and there was no similar sale.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by vinj
    Doc, kung mapunta ka sa Santolan Rd near Camp Aguinaldo, try Capital Industries as Jackaroo mentioned. They sell Mobil products by the box/bulk/drum, good price naman the last time i went there.

Another place to check out is Cash and Carry.
    Is it cheaper to buy from Capital than Cash and Carry? :bald:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on the prices of what i got before either it was cheaper or quits lang sila (depends on the product). I havent been there lately though as i havent been buying Mobil anymore. They also have Caltex oils.

Ungas, I cant remember the exact road but its probably somewhere between Santolan corner 8th-12th Sts (its between Aguinaldo gate and EDSA). You cant miss it as they have a prominent sign.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Capital inds is along Boni serrano cor 8th st.

Cash and carry can be cheaper but think they only carry quart sizes and limited to engine oils.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Copy that, thanks jackaroo! :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I checked out that sale at True Value in Rockwell. Despite the ten per cent discount on Mobil 1, the prices would still come out cheaper at Banaue or elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mobil products availability