New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, what's a good source for Mobil products within Metro Manila? Engine and gear oils. I've checked already Ace Hardware and Robinson's Handyman. Unfortunately, they carry only Castrol, Shell, and Caltex products. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Cats dati, pero mukhang wala na... sa mga goodyear serviteks, may nakikita ako mga engine oils.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    doc wiretap, I also am a constant user of Mobil products. While Mobil 1 is available at Servitek, I find the prices in Banawe more reasonable.

Or, if price is not of import, you may want to check out the new Anson's Car Care thingey, which is right next to Rapide in Ayala Center. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago, and it seemed to have a fairly good array of Mobil products. But that could be seasonal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks groucho. I heard also that True Value might be carrying Mobil products. I'll check them out as well as your suggestions. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Actually, I have seen Mobil 1 advertisements in the newspapers. In fact, I looked at the fine print to find out where the products would be available. The ad mentions some branches of Servitek, but not all. (Offhand, though, I would not remember which particular branches were mentioned in the ad.) But that's another thought.....maybe you can keep an eye out for the Mobil 1 ad. Either the Inquirer or the Star (because those are the only two papers I read, so the ad must be in either or both).

Hope that also helps.
    Last edited by groucho; July 17th, 2004 at 05:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out true value at rockwell

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Do you buy in bulk, as in a box of 12x1L or 4x4L? I order mobil thru a dealer, Capital industries, but they only sell in bulk.

Also have a source for mobil 1 15w50 supersyn in 6x1qt from an auto club.
    What specific mobil oils are you looking for?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just came from True Value Rockwell. They have an ongoing sale and oil products have a 10% discount. Got myself 4 liters of Mobil Supersynthetic 5w50 and 3 quarts of Mobil Synthetic gear oil 75w90 GL-5.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    How much were the mobil products at discounted prices?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4 liters of Mobil Supersyn 5w50 - P21xx less 10% so around P1,9xx nalang

1 quart Mobil Synthetic Gearoil 75w90 - P699 less 10% so around P630

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mobil products availability