New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    need your help too guys. mine is working just, i just noticed after ko magpapalit ng alternator di na gumagana yung pump ko. connection sa pump is ok. i'm just not sure yung from pump to alternator/battery.

appreciate your help.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Update: ok na yung isa. Yung isa na lang medyo barado kahit hipan. I think I need a compressor to blow the dirt out. But I don't have one now. Try ko muna if baby oil or alcohol can carry the dirt out.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hi Clif,

You can remove the hoses, just be careful if its an old car. Please see my post below, maybe we had a similar problem.

http://daihatsuclub.proboards2.com/i...num=1090256676

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Thanks. Luckily the hoses weren't as brittle as I thought it would be. (Unlike the ones used for say LPG gas tanks.)

So I was able to easily remove them and put them back on. Today the left nozzle is ok. The right though, still only pushes water out to the lowest part of the windshield with very little pressure even after several pokes with a pin. I will take care of this this weekend with the compressor thing.

Thanks for your help!

orly_andico, are you sure it's the tank and not the hose? If you can't get at it I suggest you look at it when you have an underwash at the gas station where it will be lifted. There's probably a good epoxy appropriate for water and can withstand the heat from the engine. I'd replace it with a surplus if I can find one.

silhouette, looks like it's an electrical problem if you recently changed alternators.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; October 13th, 2004 at 02:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pwede epoxy dyan sa plastic container at mababasag lang yun sa vibration. buti pa gamitan mo ng silicone sealant na high temp.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can re-align the nozzle spray by using the needle and aim it correctly. This takes time and patience.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo muna WD40 spray mo sa outer side using the supplied red nozzle.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Update:

Had the nozzles taken out again and blown with compressed air sa gas station. Ayos na! Lakas!

And yup, kailangan nang iadjust pababa with a needle kasi mataas na yung tubig.

Thanks a lot guys!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Barado yung isang butas...

Paano linisin ito?

Tnx...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buy a new pair of Brabus washers?

Teka di ba meron nang nagkaroon ng same problem yan dito sa tsikot?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
[Merged] Windshield Washer Problems