New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Dahil nakalimutan kong i-check bago bumiyahe ng malayo, naubusan po ako ng windshield washer liquid.

Ngayon even after filling it up, the water doesn't shoot out to the windshield. Instead it just flows into the hood.

Ang tanong, nagbara kaya ang hose dahil nahigop ang dumi? I would think hindi yata kasi mas-mataas naman ng konti yung butas para sa hose kaysa dun sa bottom of the reservoir.

What else could be the problem? I've tried pressing the control a few times successively. I thought maybe that the water just hasn't reached the end.

Kung nagbara man, can this be "DIYed"?

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Try mo tusukin ng karayom yung holes nung nozzle

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, malamang nahigop niya ang mga debris sa bottom ng tank mo. Konting tusok ng aspili or karayom lang yan. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karayom always does the trick! ;)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Mukhang may gunk nga na bumara sa nozzle, pero malalim. Tinusok ko na ng staple wire, lumubog naman. Yung tubig tumatalon na pero mga 3 inches lang.

I think I need a longer implement, or I have to take out the nozzles and clean them. Is this an easy task? Madali bang ibalik yung hose pag tinanggal?

Palitan ko na kaya nung may ilaw. Hehehe joke.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Disconnect mo na lang yung water hose. Kapag napush back mo na yung gunk, try blowing into the nozzle.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    related question, where, normally, is the location of the pump for the windshiled washer? Kung meron nga syang pump.

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka, check mo lang yung clear hose from the washer to the nozzle, baka may naipit lang, if you operate the washer na nakabukas yung hood, malabas ba tubig? If so, may naipit lang na hose.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ang problema only part of the hose is clear. Madumi na yata. Kelangang ipa-detail sa Big Bert's. Hehehe.

I tried with the hood open and it's still the same. So it's either the nozzle or the hose part between the container and the hood hinge. Anyway I have the nozzles here with me and I'm cleaning them just the same.

Regarding the "pump", don't know if it's called a pump pero may parang canister na may marking na "DENSO" katabi mismo ng washer fluid container.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; October 12th, 2004 at 02:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    what about leaks in the windshield washer tank? i have a pretty bad leak (all the water gets consumed overnight) but the tank is hidden, can't get at it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
[Merged] Windshield Washer Problems