New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Congrats sa mga nakapag enroll. MFI is very good school.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    [quote=spongee;818284]
    Quote Originally Posted by jusipus View Post
    maybe we can start a list para sabay tayo i-enroll:

1. morrissey_05
    2. morpheus08
    3. kewldude
    4. jusipus
    5. spongee
    6. double bravo

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    [quote=jusipus;818277]maybe we can start a list para sabay tayo i-enroll:

1. morrissey_05
    2. morpheus08
    3. kewldude
    4. jusipus
    5. spongee
    6. double bravo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sirs, pa update naman ng experiences ninyo; ok ba so far? planning to enroll around sept.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ok yung course. Its hands on. I thought I knew a few things about car maintenace, this course corrected a few wrong ideas, thought me new things and verified/reinforced some things that I already knew.

If you are a DIYer, and know how to take care of your car, then this is not for you. You will get bored. If you are about to go into DIY or just want to expand your knowlage, then go for it.

You can check MFI's website for the topics covered. But in 2 Sat, we have a few classroom lectures. Basically what tools to use, how to use it correctly, how the ICE works etc.. We have done an oil change, replaced a fuel filter, replaced bulbs, drain and fill radiator and some other stuff.

The 1 thing that really made me appreciate this course was I learned how to properly check the fluid level on an AT car. Did not know I was doing it wrong. Did not know that the engine should be running. After learning how to do it, I demo to my dad's driver (he is clueless) and discovered that my car was a bit low on ATF. So using what I learned I refilled my AT. If nothing else, the tuition fee is a lot cheaper than an AT repair bill.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    waah... gusto ko rin niyan, bakit ba di ko nakita agad tong thread na ito...

guys, baka may gustong mag petition din ng second saturday class... list ulit....

1. deeper_chill

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Ok yung course. Its hands on. I thought I knew a few things about car maintenace, this course corrected a few wrong ideas, thought me new things and verified/reinforced some things that I already knew.

If you are a DIYer, and know how to take care of your car, then this is not for you. You will get bored. If you are about to go into DIY or just want to expand your knowlage, then go for it.

You can check MFI's website for the topics covered. But in 2 Sat, we have a few classroom lectures. Basically what tools to use, how to use it correctly, how the ICE works etc.. We have done an oil change, replaced a fuel filter, replaced bulbs, drain and fill radiator and some other stuff.

The 1 thing that really made me appreciate this course was I learned how to properly check the fluid level on an AT car. Did not know I was doing it wrong. Did not know that the engine should be running. After learning how to do it, I demo to my dad's driver (he is clueless) and discovered that my car was a bit low on ATF. So using what I learned I refilled my AT. If nothing else, the tuition fee is a lot cheaper than an AT repair bill.
    bro, ituro mo sakin lahat ng gagawin nyo this sat ha, di ako makakaattend, merong team building sa office eh. regards sa mga classmate natin! =)

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    interested din ako. ongoing naba yung classes? pwede paba humabol? pampanga pko. pwede naman ako lumuwas. tx niyo ako 09287700000 kung pwedi pako humabol

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yey graduate na kami nila morpheus, userfriendly etc. Super sulit ung bayad sa tuition, newbie talaga ako e, bago lang oto ko.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    meron po bago schedule ah. July 1 to august 5, 9am-3pm. meron po ba nag enroll sa inyo sa sched na ito? gusto ko rin po kasi mag enroll. hindi naman po ba mahirap ang parking doon? TIA!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Me alam ba kayong nagbibigay ng Basic course on Car Maintenance and Troubleshootin