New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It's nice to see that you guys have enrolled in an automotive course in MFI. I graduated at Samson College of Science & Technology last 2004 took up 1-year Automotive Mechanics. During the first sem, they taught the automotive principles (parts & functions of a gasoline engine, transmission powerflow, automotive electricity) and on the second sem, they taught the basic troubleshooting & maintenance. After graduation, they'll require you to take the "trade test" by TESDA and after you pass, they'll be giving you a Certificate of Competency. I'm glad I took that course 'coz it really helped me save money on repairs & labor, and also earn money from my services. I would be very happy to help if you have some questions about the topic. Cheers....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sysop View Post
    meron po bago schedule ah. July 1 to august 5, 9am-3pm. meron po ba nag enroll sa inyo sa sched na ito? gusto ko rin po kasi mag enroll. hindi naman po ba mahirap ang parking doon? TIA!
    no prob sa parking

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    newbie here saan mo naman matutunan yung automotive electrical tinuturo din ba sa basic course on car maintenance and troubleshooting.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by knightrider07 View Post
    newbie here saan mo naman matutunan yung automotive electrical tinuturo din ba sa basic course on car maintenance and troubleshooting.
    brother may ladder system yan. you have to take electricity basics if you want to go into auto electrical. hiwalay yun sa car maintenance. meron din sila course offering for that.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [quote=spongee;818284]
    Quote Originally Posted by jusipus View Post
    maybe we can start a list para sabay tayo i-enroll:

1. morrissey_05
    2. morpheus08
    3. kewldude
    4. jusipus
    5. spongee
    6. septembermorn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Me alam ba kayong nagbibigay ng Basic course on Car Maintenance and Troubleshootin