New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2017

good day mga sir, paki check po yung image, ganyan po kadami yung tubig na lumalabas kapag unang start sa umaga. dati patak patak lang po, ngayon po andami na. tapos pansin ko medyo humina hatak. sobrang bagal nya kapag simula ng takbo, tapos kapag umabot na sa 20kp/h biglang bulusok andar. patulong naman po mga sir. salamat po! Mitsubishi Dingo matic po ang kotse.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by echikuo07 View Post

good day mga sir, paki check po yung image, ganyan po kadami yung tubig na lumalabas kapag unang start sa umaga. dati patak patak lang po, ngayon po andami na. tapos pansin ko medyo humina hatak. sobrang bagal nya kapag simula ng takbo, tapos kapag umabot na sa 20kp/h biglang bulusok andar. patulong naman po mga sir. salamat po! Mitsubishi Dingo matic po ang kotse.
    that's just water condensate, from the exhaust gases from the previous trip.
    that's normal, po.
    about the other problem... the water condensate has nothing to do with it.
    look for another problem, po.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masyadong na-aroused! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's just water condensate, from the exhaust gases from the previous trip.
    that's normal, po.
    about the other problem... the water condensate has nothing to do with it.
    look for another problem, po.
    ahh ganun po ba, mabuti naman po kung ganun. nagulat lang po kasi ako bakit sobrang dami haha, salamat po sir

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Masyadong na-aroused! 🤣
    hahaha baka nga po kaya nagbasa ng husto haha

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Simple high school chemistry

Fuel ( HC or hydrocarbon) + O2 (oxygen)=H2O+ CO2 in ideal conditions.
    Of course other factors come in, the five gases coming out of the tail pipe:
    CO2
    O2
    CO
    HC
    NOx.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how old is the vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    While it is true that the presence of condensate is normal, excessive water coming out from the exhaust pipe could mean that the cylinder head or engine block is leaking. The jacket water will be ejected through the exhaust manifold as you run it and collected somewhere once you stop the engine and then when you start it first time in the morning, you'll see the condensate. You can verify this if the coolant level in your radiator is decreasing. Otherwise, everything should be normal except for your last concern about sudden acceleration.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Simple high school chemistry

Fuel ( HC or hydrocarbon) + O2 (oxygen)=H2O+ CO2 in ideal conditions.
    Of course other factors come in, the five gases coming out of the tail pipe:
    CO2
    O2
    CO
    HC
    NOx.
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    how old is the vehicle?

uhm 5 years from the first owner, then almost 7 months now as a second owner sir. this is from subic, japan car.

Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    While it is true that the presence of condensate is normal, excessive water coming out from the exhaust pipe could mean that the cylinder head or engine block is leaking. The jacket water will be ejected through the exhaust manifold as you run it and collected somewhere once you stop the engine and then when you start it first time in the morning, you'll see the condensate. You can verify this if the coolant level in your radiator is decreasing. Otherwise, everything should be normal except for your last concern about sudden acceleration.
    as of now sir i haven't checked or noticed much about the coolant level, so i will start to check this starting tomorrow morning. thank you everyone for your help.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    uhm 5 years from the first owner, then almost 7 months now as a second owner sir. this is from subic, japan car.

as of now sir i haven't checked or noticed much about the coolant level, so i will start to check this starting tomorrow morning. thank you everyone for your help.
    normal ln po yan sir,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Masyadong na-aroused! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    how old is the vehicle?

Sir are you trying to imply that he the vehicle is old, hindi na pwede ma-arouse? Madaming tubig na lumalabas sa tambutso

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk