New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Good day tsikoteers, I'm planning to put a light bar on our Fortuner, I don't have any ideas where to find shops that sells and installs them here in the Philippines, any recommendations? and how much does it cost?

TIA

Sent from my CPH2159 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    Good day tsikoteers, I'm planning to put a light bar on our Fortuner, I don't have any ideas where to find shops that sells and installs them here in the Philippines, any recommendations? and how much does it cost?

TIA

i'm not sure, but...
    is this legal?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    I always see many SUVs plying the SCTEX and TPLEX with these blazing bars turned on, I don't know if this is illegal or not.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    It's legal as long as you follow your headlight color and it's not a strobe. It's also legal if u don't get caught. Aka use it outside the city.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    It's legal as long as you follow your headlight color and it's not a strobe. It's also legal if u don't get caught. Aka use it outside the city.

Yeah that's what I intend to, I will be frequently traveling to provinces that are totally dark during night time.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Try Autobot Autoworks. Check their fb page. They are the best in the Philippines I understand.

Other alternatives: Rugged Rigs

Good luck.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Try Autobot Autoworks. Check their fb page. They are the best in the Philippines I understand.

Other alternatives: Rugged Rigs

Good luck.

Thanks, I've been snooping around the internet and haven't got a decent reply.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Checkout DZ Racing in Banawe. Ok kausap si Alfie.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Remember that time when HPG flagged down a number of 4x4 SUVs after exiting at balintawak and giving tickets for illegal modification? That was 2018 i think. LED bars was one of them.

It was also a big issue in isuzu club then. I know a few people who got ticketed (5k penalty) for the LED bars even if it was covered and not in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm not sure, but...
    is this legal?
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Remember that time when HPG flagged down a number of 4x4 SUVs after exiting at balintawak and giving tickets for illegal modification? That was 2018 i think. LED bars was one of them.

It was also a big issue in isuzu club then. I know a few people who got ticketed (5k penalty) for the LED bars even if it was covered and not in use.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    kasi need yata na may approval yan from LTO.. pati yata yung roof rack need na naka indicate as accessories sa registration.. or something like approved by LTO..

i think sa other countries, mas mahigpit ang regulation nila sa ganyan..

tsaka kahit bawal, madami irresponsible owners that will use that to their advantage.. delikado yan sa kasalubong.. kasi sabog ang ilaw nyan led bar..

better upgrade your headlights na lang to proper HID or LED if available..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast