New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    kasi need yata na may approval yan from LTO.. pati yata yung roof rack need na naka indicate as accessories sa registration.. or something like approved by LTO..

i think sa other countries, mas mahigpit ang regulation nila sa ganyan..

tsaka kahit bawal, madami irresponsible owners that will use that to their advantage.. delikado yan sa kasalubong.. kasi sabog ang ilaw nyan led bar..

better upgrade your headlights na lang to proper HID or LED if available..
    I see, I talked to autobot and they said they can install it hidden behind the lower grille so it won't be seen easily, anyways I don't plan to just illuminate the road when edsa or in the expressways I'm reserving it when traversing poorly lighted areas like Samar, Leyte and some parts of Agusan del Sur.

I have already exhausted my options with the headlights and for the fog lamps, I have upgraded them already to produce a combined output, with the headlights, of 30,000 Lumens but I think it's still lacking.

Sent from my CPH2159 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    kasi need yata na may approval yan from LTO.. pati yata yung roof rack need na naka indicate as accessories sa registration.. or something like approved by LTO..

i think sa other countries, mas mahigpit ang regulation nila sa ganyan..

tsaka kahit bawal, madami irresponsible owners that will use that to their advantage.. delikado yan sa kasalubong.. kasi sabog ang ilaw nyan led bar..

better upgrade your headlights na lang to proper HID or LED if available..
    that.
    and remove the front windshield tint.

i mean,
    tint the front windshield,
    then complain that one's lights aren't bright enough?
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that.
    and remove the front windshield tint.

i mean,
    tint the front windshield,
    then complain that one's lights aren't bright enough?
    heh heh.
    Hehehe that's the thing everyone in the family doesn't want to remove the tint, so I have to push the more lights option.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    I see, I talked to autobot and they said they can install it hidden behind the lower grille so it won't be seen easily, anyways I don't plan to just illuminate the road when edsa or in the expressways I'm reserving it when traversing poorly lighted areas like Samar, Leyte and some parts of Agusan del Sur.

I have already exhausted my options with the headlights and for the fog lamps, I have upgraded them already to produce a combined output, with the headlights, of 30,000 Lumens but I think it's still lacking.

If its behind the grill, how do you clean it?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    If its behind the grill, how do you clean it?
    That's one those stuff that I have to ask, I'm reserving the detailed questions when I'm there already. Thanks for pointing it out hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post

Kung yan mainly pag gagamitan, bili ka sa lazada ng magnetic based led spotlights, merong may remote. Ikabit molang kung kailangan, yan gamit ko pag bumibiyahe noon from Bambang NVizcaya to Baguio, to illuminate the cliff side of the road. Dagdagan mo lang magnets. Nasa 2k above yung magandang brand.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Mas mukhang ok ito, thank you sir sa idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12