New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    This might not be big of a deal but hell these bushings really annoy me because i need to visit the my mechanic to have them replaced at least 2 - 3 times a year (upper and lower - 8 lahat)...ganon b talaga kabilis masira even if most of the time, wla namang load yung bed? I just use the ordinary rubber bushings that cost less than P50...are there other types like plastic or any other with better quality? kse parang d naman sha ganon kadalas masira before...to those pickup users or ones with leaf spring suspensions, would really appreciate inputs!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If original OEM bushings won't do, try mo polyurethane bushings.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san available ang polyurethane bushings dito ?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi red888 and 4xtwo, what pickups are you using? I also have problems with my fuego's bushings. Mabilis masira. Where can we buy polyurethane bushings? salamat

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego4x2
    Hi red888 and 4xtwo, what pickups are you using? I also have problems with my fuego's bushings. Mabilis masira. Where can we buy polyurethane bushings? salamat
    Hello. I also drive an isuzu fuego. Re polyurethane bushings, try asking your local Rancho or Old Man Emu suspension dealers. AFAIK Rancho carries "energy suspension" brand red polyurethane bushings. As for OME, not sure if they sell leaf spring bushings seperately as I've only seen them included in their leaf spring sets. Hope this helps

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pano mo nalaman na gastado na yung bushings mo? i drive an old school lancer that uses leaf springs... had the bushings changed almost two years ago. so far so good. i use the ordinary rubber sa autosupply for 25pesos...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thank you for the info 4xtwo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From experience, OEM bushings or polyurethane bushings will work better. The replacement ones don't last long on pick-ups it seems.

With polyurethane bushings, it is said though that they can also be squeaky if not lubricated from time to time.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hmm...looks like problem is common with isuzu pickups...i also have the TFS (a year before the fuego came out)...btw, i got a new set of bushings...the dealer said its the same as the OEM ones, and has japan markings around it...mas mukhang pulido...sana tumagal! they were easier to fit as well, unlike the replacement na talagang pilit ang pasok. i got them for P60 each.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    may sinasabi ren pala yung mechanic na nagkabit na mas ok daw yung kinakabit ng mga passenger jeeps...the colored orange ones...eto yata e plastic! sa banawe daw madami.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Leaf spring bushings