New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I had my bushings replaced yesterday, prepare ka at least P1.5k for labor (baka kasi merong machine pressing involved), parts mga P2k din.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir ako rin may lagatok sa right front wheel, my ride is a lancer el 93". thats after a replaced the shocks, bushing, ball joints. sabi ng iba baka velocity na raw kasi punit na ang boots at lumalabas na ang grease, ang sabi naman ng isang mech di daw velocity dahil di naman lumalagatok pag umiikot habang tumatakbo ang sasakyan. ano kaya to mga chief?

Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    I had my bushings replaced yesterday, prepare ka at least P1.5k for labor (baka kasi merong machine pressing involved), parts mga P2k din.

Thanks MazingerZ!..kamusta si aphrodite...lol..joke...Anyway, big help.

regards,

city

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zach09 View Post
    sir ako rin may lagatok sa right front wheel, my ride is a lancer el 93". thats after a replaced the shocks, bushing, ball joints. sabi ng iba baka velocity na raw kasi punit na ang boots at lumalabas na ang grease, ang sabi naman ng isang mech di daw velocity dahil di naman lumalagatok pag umiikot habang tumatakbo ang sasakyan. ano kaya to mga chief?
    Kung labas ang mga grease talagang sira na ang boot niyan, napunit na. Pagawa mo na agad bago lalaki pa ang damage.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Kung labas ang mga grease talagang sira na ang boot niyan, napunit na. Pagawa mo na agad bago lalaki pa ang damage.
    tnx for the reply chief

replace lang ang boots or do i still need to regrease? is there a possibility na mga bushing lang sa inner CV joints or outer part? not really sure

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    tnx for the reply chief

replace lang ang boots or do i still need to regrease? is there a possibility na mga bushing lang sa inner CV joints or outer part? not really sure
    If you have a doubt, replace it both.
    Remove cv axle on the car then remove that old boots.
    Clean the joint throughly with solvent to remove old grease and contaminant, then repack the joint with new CV joint grease, put the new boots,clamp etc. Make sure to torque the axle when putting back. Too tight will damage the joint.
    Last edited by v6dreamer; January 23rd, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If you have a doubt, replace it both.
    Remove cv axle on the car then remove that old boots.
    Clean the joint throughly with solvent to remove old grease and contaminant, then repack the joint with new CV joint grease, put the new boots,clamp etc. Make sure to torque the axle when putting back. Too tight will damage the joint.
    '

tnx v6dreamer

may alam po ba kayong mech na magaling mag repack ng CV? i dont know really anything about cars thats why i have to get profesional help from you guys and i know we have a lot of tsikoteers like you who know very well about cars

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    '

tnx v6dreamer

may alam po ba kayong mech na magaling mag repack ng CV? i dont know really anything about cars thats why i have to get profesional help from you guys and i know we have a lot of tsikoteers like you who know very well about cars
    Meron marami dito, pero you may have to send that CV joint here in California and well do it for free.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Meron marami dito, pero you may have to send that CV joint here in California and well do it for free.

hehehe ganun ba chief cge chief sali nyo nalang auto ko sa pimp my ride hhehehe joke!!

pero thnks for the info chief.

one more thing can u answer the squeaking question on the other thread chief? tnx!! hale to the chief

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Try Stabilizer Link happened to me before on my Honda lahat napalitan na aeh biglang bumigay afterwards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Lagatok!