New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by k.o
    marvin. djerms: i upgraded my stock tires to wider and taller 16 inches, do you think this could be a factor for the high fuel consumption? regular din naman ang service ng ride ko sa isuzu pasig. almost same mileage din pala i thought na sobrang far out consumption ko.

i wonder now kung totoo yun dating sabi nila na 20-30 km/ liter ang trooper? di ata yun possible eh!
    Sir, 19km/l ang 4Jx1 Trooper. One passenger, aircon is off, speed at 60kph. In other words, the rated fuel consumption is done under ideal condition. But for your engine you can easily achieve 11km/l, one passenger, aircon on EDSA driving provided you do a gradual acceleration i.e. engine rev at 1,500 to 2,000. Anticipate the movement of vehicle in front to avoid frequent braking. Yes, your driving style, load, size and tread of your tire affects fuel consumption.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    k.o yeah dude, sorry ha! sama ng pakiramdam ko that day...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by horexen
    Sir, 19km/l ang 4Jx1 Trooper. One passenger, aircon is off, speed at 60kph. In other words, the rated fuel consumption is done under ideal condition. But for your engine you can easily achieve 11km/l, one passenger, aircon on EDSA driving provided you do a gradual acceleration i.e. engine rev at 1,500 to 2,000. Anticipate the movement of vehicle in front to avoid frequent braking. Yes, your driving style, load, size and tread of your tire affects fuel consumption.
    wow that is an amazing figure (11km/l). how i wish my trooper had that kind of mileage.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    wish i can achieve that mileage with my ride. thanks for the tips

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    musta na mga trooper nyo buhay paba?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Isuzu Trooper PMS