New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good day Tsikoteers!

My ride is due for PMS this Saturday at Autotechnika and I have a few questions regarding the price of the following parts to be replaced:

Oil Filter (VIC)
    Fuel Filter (Original)
    Air Filter (Original)

My dad used to put in Petron All terrain synthetic oil ever since so I'll be using the same oil.

Hope you can give your inputs.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'd be interested too in hearing other Trooper owners' recommendations on non-casa synthetic oil. I've been a loyal casa patron for 2 years and feel I've paid good money for PMS. I heard the Velocity and AutoTechnica shops are reliable and will perform the standard PMS at close to half of the casa price.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    questions bros:

where are velocity and autotechnica located?

how much did autotechnica charge for the original fuel filter and air filter?

mucho thanks!
    Last edited by diesoline; July 11th, 2005 at 07:50 AM. Reason: edit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms, for one thing your engine is the old but reliable 4JG2 TDiC, hindi masyado maselan yan unlike the 4JX1 TDiC so the Petron All Terrain ok na.

about filters ask mo si glenster.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    How many kms has your trooper done? PMS depends on km reading. The casa does a lot every 20k km, like, replacing fuel filter, ATF in auto trans, brake fluid, repack wheel bearings, diff lsd oil. I'd change air filter every 10k km.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    questions bros:
    where are velocity and autotechnica located?
    Velocity is in the intersection of Shaw and Gomezville. From EDSA, it's on your right at the first intersection after Toyota Shaw.

Autotechnika is in Fairview, close to the Fairview market.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    tanong lang. bagong sali lang ako dito sa forum niyo. meron na bang discussions dito about the kalampag ng trooper? mag 2-years na ang trooper ko at ilang beses ko na nireklamo sa casa tuwing service pero ala pa rin silang nagagawa. nakaka-ireta na kasi ang kalampag ng sasakyan ko eh.

pasensya na kung medyo naiba ang topic ko sa thread na ito.

naghahanap lang ng solution.

salamat.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kimps
    Thanks for the tip. Just noticed that after changing into the aftermarket fuel filter, medyo nagka-usok ang trupi. I'll try to get the orig fuel filter then see if there'll be an improvement. As for the oil filter (VIC) and All terrain, nakabili na ako.

Jackaroo,
    Yup, will be replacing the fuel filter also. Just had my wheel bearings repacked and fluids changed, also at autotechnika.

Montu,
    Please search previously posted threads on Kalampag. Dami na yan. As for your trooper, try tightening screws of the 3rd row seats and put trapo/basahan inside the wheel cover para di umalog ang spare tire mo.
    Last edited by Djerms; July 12th, 2005 at 08:11 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    salamat Djerms! actually tinangal ko na mga seats sa likod. haven't tried the basahan sa wheel cover. will do that later pag-uwi ko.

thank you.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Kimps
    Thanks for the tip. Just noticed that after changing into the aftermarket fuel filter, medyo nagka-usok ang trupi. I'll try to get the orig fuel filter then see if there'll be an improvement. As for the oil filter (VIC) and All terrain, nakabili na ako.

Jackaroo,
    Yup, will be replacing the fuel filter also. Just had my wheel bearings repacked and fluids changed, also at autotechnika.

Montu,
    Please search previously posted threads on Kalampag. Dami na yan. As for your trooper, try tightening screws of the 3rd row seats and put trapo/basahan inside the wheel cover para di umalog ang spare tire mo.
    djerms; mas mausok pala pag aftermarket yung fuel filter. thanks, malapit na rin ako sa 80tkmPMS, bili na lang siguro ako ng orig fuel filter. magkano score mo sa oil filter? yun bang orig na fuel filter meron sa walco?
    montu; punta ka Isuzu Group thread. maybe you can go to the EB(sked ni djerms)
    jackaroo; same to you, pasyal kayo Isuzu EB.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Trooper PMS