New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Static build up is on your body.

Are you experiencing it when you're coming out of the car? If that's the case, then the A/C could be running down the humidity inside very low which can cause static build up.... (Never experienced it with my baby Jazz, though).... Just curious, are you using air de-ionizer?

If you're experiencing it when you're getting in the car, then, that is something else, if you're here in the Philippines.....

2801:clap:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    my car battery life was only 2 years (bought the car 2004 July, 2006 Nov. ayaw na mag start. time to change it at that time.) gulat nga ako, yun sa ibang car ko tumatagal yun car battery +3yrs. pa.

Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Check for grounds. Did you change or upgrade your sound system? they might have made a ground somewhere in the car. Grounded car would sometimes easily get a low battery level.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Besides the carpet, check the tires. Many new tires have a high silicone content, which also rpomotes that static "sting" you get when you touch the door after getting out.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    haven't changed anything or added anything to the car except the air freshener first time i got out of the car,dun ko na feel yung static.. ayaw yata ng jazz ko sa kin.. hehe :puyat::munch: ibang passengers walang na fe-feel.. friction rub!:hihihi:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In summary:
    Use rubber shoes, gloves would be more convinient.
    Change floor matting
    Wag malikot
    Silicone on tires (age should diminish this)
    Change air freahener :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
honda jazz static problem