New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Help po...

Ano po kaya ang cause ng tok sound pag nag step ako sa gas pedal? It ussually happen when im on 1st and 2nd gear * low speeds (0-30 km/h).

Thanks in advance...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho.. its not connected with the engine. but its with the front suspensions dahil pag 1st and 2nd gear, bigla ang takbo ng oto resulting in jerks.

probable reasons:

a) brake calipers
    b) joints
    c) bushings and shock mountings

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    maybe engine supports pero hard to say unless you have it physically inspected.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    maybe engine supports pero hard to say unless you have it physically inspected.
    I second the motion, check also the tranny mount.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Onynz View Post
    Help po...

Ano po kaya ang cause ng tok sound pag nag step ako sa gas pedal? It ussually happen when im on 1st and 2nd gear * low speeds (0-30 km/h).

Thanks in advance...

along with zach, tatlo tayo with this same problem. . .ano 'to, "tok outbreak"?

hope you guys can help. . .

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Asking advice from around the web they too have suspected that the cause of this problem would be a loose/faulty engine support.

*speedyfix, any tips on how to inspect the engine support to confirm our allegations?

*vito, have you already brought your ride to a mechanic for inspection?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    engine support
    sakin pag 3rd gear nanginginig na

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Onynz View Post
    Asking advice from around the web they too have suspected that the cause of this problem would be a loose/faulty engine support.

*vito, have you already brought your ride to a mechanic for inspection?

hindi pa, bro. . .last weekend ko pa lang naramdaman. . .pinacheck ko lang kasi nung nagpalit ng shocks e yung suspension assembly. . .salamat sa info, isasama ko yan sa check point pag dinala ko sa shop for check up. . .tinanong ko sa isang kumpare ko, 2,900 petot daw ang engine support ng lancer (oem parts). . .ewan ko lang sa ibang brand ng car. . .

paano yung pagkabig to one side (in my case, sa kaliwa), symptom din ba yun ng faulty engine support?. . .input mga bro. . .salamat

peace of christ. . .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "THOUGH HOME TO US ALL, THE EARTH IS MUTE.
    IT DOESN'T GET A VOTE IN ANY CONGRESS OR PARLIAMENT.
    IT DOESN'T OWN BLOCKS OF SHARES IN THE MARKET.
    IT DOESN'T RISE UP AT A PROTEST RALLY.
    IT CAN'T EVEN BUY A HYBRID CAR.
    THE EARTH HAS NO VOICE--SO WE MUST SPEAK FOR IT."

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    along with zach, tatlo tayo with this same problem. . .ano 'to, "tok outbreak"?

hope you guys can help. . .

==============

chief yung tok tok sound ko as far as what several technicians advice pang ilalim siya, wala silang advice regarding engine support problem. ang advice sa akin ay mag palit ng stabilizer clam bushing mejo sa looban siya na part. hope this would solve my problem

and i also suggested to repack my CV joints baka kasi lumalala dahil may punit na yung axle boot at lumalabas na yung grease

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga fellow tiskoteers it was a relief i went to the so called [SIZE=5][SIZE=4]CRUVEN Makati[/SIZE] [/SIZE]which almost everybody recommended and with out any doubts na solve problema ko Thanks to Mang Romy the chief mech, and the rest of the crew. Take note when i got their mismo ang manager sorry but i forgot his name pero maasikaso din when i went there. I just hope wala na akong marinig pang ingay sa car ko. so far the first day was smooth.

Thanks much to Cruven Makati !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way thanks nga pala for the discount

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help: Tok sound upon stepping on gas pedal...