New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carnovice
    Try to ask ZEE at Aurora Blvd. Was supposed to have my shocks refilled there but ok pa at the time so those parts you listed lang talaga ginawa. Rey is there Paj expert. He's their all-around "consultant."

Btw, for sure palit ka bushings din nyan.
    Just curious, magkano inabot lahat and ano exactly pinalitan. Thanks!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    PK how would you know kung sira na tie rods? pitman and idler lang kasi alam ko icheck.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bolahin mo lang si mang dick..one of the nicest guy ive ever met. no bull.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,
    if u want u go buy the parts and have motorcraft install it for u. i did that once na din and ok lang with them, atleast i know wat gawa nila. u could also go there and ask them what sira na parts mo then you could go n buy it urself.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    er, olats pa ako on what those parts are...anyone got pics on what they all look like and where they're connected? hehehehe.

although we have the old idler and pitman arm na in a bag after they were replaced sa casa a couple of weeks ago (got the parts sa factory).

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by PROMDIBOY
    pitman and idler lang kasi alam ko icheck.
    PromdiBoy, How do you check damaged pitman arm and idler? Please share. Seems that my pitman arm need replacement too as I could hear a metal jerk coming from the steering cloumn on sudden stop. Maganit na ring ang steering when making a fast full turn. Are these symptoms of damaged pitman arm?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    otep, had my gen 2 done at zee's last year

repair all the ball joints, tierod, pitman, idle arm, replace front CV joint boots and a few sway bar bushings. all in all costed me less than 5k.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pinaestimate ko sa Cruven kanina. Php12k ang total for the front and rear suspension.

Malamang front suspension na lang pagawa ko sa kanila. Pero buy ako ng new 555 ball joints and KYB gas shocks. Yung ibang items na lang pagawa ko sa Cruven.

I'll just DIY and/or get Dick for the other stuff.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP..ano yan repair lang?mukhang madugo ah....kung panay japan replacement ba eh ganun din ang presyo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Php12k is front and rear. Yup repair. If Japan parts, front pa lang iyang 12k.

But siguro, mix ko na lang ang repair at replace to reach a good compromise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP:  Pajero Field Master Repair Time