New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    gas will ride a bit stiffer but no by too much.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by easydeal
    thanks bro! can i have a more detailed instruction on how to get there? so sorry but am not from that area, and ako pa naman si mr. get lost all the time. thanks in advance. will try to visit it tomorrow. oh yeah ... do you have their no. too? hope am not asking too much. salamat salamat again!

bro, sorry, ngayon lang ako nakapagopen ng mail. jaisi - 027430049.. HTH!
    Last edited by aceshark; April 23rd, 2006 at 03:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Was there any noticeable difference on the ride when you installed KYB gas shocks? Ito ba yung OEM niya?
    stiffer...imagine toyota corolla 95-98 stiffness. if you're used to riding less comfy cars well, you won't be bothered much naman. they say gas shocks last longer pa daw...

check out the threads on zee and cruven underchassis repairs muna as an alternative to going out and buying new OEMs. use zee or cruven as search parameters na lang...like my old man used to say...try cheap solutions muna bago expensive ones.

busted shocks will leak fluid, and you'll feel as if you're wallowing while riding your vehicle on uneven pavement. this is due to the dampers' reduced ability to damp the up/down motion generated by running the wheels over uneven ground. kalampag has more to do with busted joints, stab links or bushings than with shocks themselves. nissan equips their cars with strong shocks...i know i uised to own a b13. naka dalawang palit ako ng joints bafore masira yung shocks mismo, only then sa harap pa, hindi sa likod.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Tsikoteers, thank you very much for all your inputs!!! So far, I have checked your suggestions and they ARE GREAT! I have gone to Zee and will have my suspension repairs done there on Saturday. They checked my car thoroughly and recommended I repair the tie-rod, rack-end, stab link, stab bushings, shocks ... all for P3,120. They also asked me to repair my power steering rack & pinion assembly. P2,600 sa Nissan Gallery, but only P1,800 sa Jaisi Auto Supply! I am happy with all the savings I will get, and know I owe it to you Tsikoteers! May pang inuman na tayo!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tsikoteers, thank you very much for all your inputs!!! So far, I have checked your suggestions and they ARE GREAT! I have gone to Zee and will have my suspension repairs done there on Saturday. They checked my car thoroughly and recommended I repair the tie-rod, rack-end, stab link, stab bushings, shocks ... all for P3,120. They also asked me to repair my power steering rack & pinion assembly. P2,600 sa Nissan Gallery, but only P1,800 sa Jaisi Auto Supply! I am happy with all the savings I will get, and know I owe it to you Tsikoteers! May pang inuman na tayo!

uy, sabay na tayo! kaso friday ako punta ng zee. papatingnan ko rin front suspension ko.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Aceshark, sayang! I went there that Friday and spent the whole morning there. I was the one w/ the Cefiro and wearing shorts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help! OEM for Cefiro Stabilizer Link, etc.