New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Liana View Post
    Thank you po sa mga reply, ngayon nafefeel ko na justified naman ung gawa nila dahil sa mga reply niyo po. Thank you very much for this site and to all its member. I think i will give my full trust na lang talaga. My mga nagsasabi din kasi sakin na, tinataga and nag hahanap sila ng papalitan kahit di pa palitin, kaya bigla grabe yung doubt ko kung tama ba na dun ko talaga dinala.. Wala din kasi akong alam na mechanic na kabidaso yung Civic 2010 model dito sa Imus Cavite kaya for peace of mind, sa casa ko na dinala..
    I would just try to ask kung pwede bigyan nga ng Honda casa discount yung additional repairs kasi wala sa original findings lang.

Then, ask mo na lang din kung anu warranty policy for repair works, and parts replacement. Magkaiba kasi yun per my experience. Kung repair works na walang palit parts, alam ko 3 mos lang. Pag may parts replacement, kahit papano 6 mos. At least, ganun experience ko sa Nissan N.E.

Para lang may future (short term) warranty ka for the work they did at least.

Standard policy naman dapat ito ng casa so wala naman magiging special.

Sa Nissan nakapaskil sa tabi ng cashier nila yung warranty for such works. Not sure sa Honda casa san nakapaskil.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you po sa mga reply, ngayon nafefeel ko na justified naman ung gawa nila dahil sa mga reply niyo po. Thank you very much for this site and to all its member. I think i will give my full trust na lang talaga. My mga nagsasabi din kasi sakin na, tinataga and nag hahanap sila ng papalitan kahit di pa palitin, kaya bigla grabe yung doubt ko kung tama ba na dun ko talaga dinala.. Wala din kasi akong alam na mechanic na kabidaso yung Civic 2010 model dito sa Imus Cavite kaya for peace of mind, sa casa ko na dinala..
    the casa is argueably the better, although more expensive choice for owners who know next to nothing about their cars.

pms. preventive maintenance schedule.
    they replace parts before the parts fail, stranding the owner in the middle of nowhere.
    but they can go overboard on this, sometimes. it is up to the knowledgeable owner, to decline. "wala sa budget, bossing. next time na lang."

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 22nd, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the casa is argueably the better, although more expensive choice for owners who know next to nothing about their cars.

pms. preventive maintenance schedule.
    they replace parts before the parts fail, stranding the owner in the middle of nowhere.
    but they can go overboard on this, sometimes. it is up to the knowledgeable owner, to decline. "wala sa budget, bossing. next time na lang."

good luck.
    Naunahan mo ako to post this one...

My mga nagsasabi din kasi sakin na, tinataga and nag hahanap sila ng papalitan kahit di pa palitin, kaya bigla grabe yung doubt ko kung tama ba na dun ko talaga dinala..
    Let's be real... Pinoy tayo and papalitan lang natin yung "parts" kapag sira na

If it was my car... Ok lang, sanay ako magtulak

Pero my daughter and wife's car - CASA preventive maintenance all the way!

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Good day po ulit, update lang po. Tapos na po ayusin sa casa, No more leak, Gearbox ayus na din po... Pero bakit po ganun mejo tumigas bigla ung manibela, medyo parang ang bigat na niya iliko, natural lang po ba yun dahil kakaayos lang ng power steering pump and gearbox? At saka may naririnig na akong squeaky sound banda sa driver side ko pag dadaan sa humps, parang basang tsinelas everytime na aangat sa humps then bababa.. sakop po kaya ng warranty ito or panibagong papaayos nanaman? Dinala ko sa kanila ng walang ganung tunog, ngayon ganun na..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Good day po ulit, update lang po. Tapos na po ayusin sa casa, No more leak, Gearbox ayus na din po... Pero bakit po ganun mejo tumigas bigla ung manibela, medyo parang ang bigat na niya iliko, natural lang po ba yun dahil kakaayos lang ng power steering pump and gearbox? At saka may naririnig na akong squeaky sound banda sa driver side ko pag dadaan sa humps, parang basang tsinelas everytime na aangat sa humps then bababa.. sakop po kaya ng warranty ito or panibagong papaayos nanaman? Dinala ko sa kanila ng walang ganung tunog, ngayon ganun na..
    I suggest that you bring it back. It should be covered under warranty.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hope the leak fix didn't render the power steering system inutile. As brother Bossing advised above....take it back. Hope it gets sorted.Help on my Honda Casa service, who should shoulder

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Unfortunately, Honda hydraulic power steering systems are known to be finicky. For one, they only take Honda PSF. Sure you can use aftermarket compatible PSF, but horror stories abound of owners' negative experience using them (ie. Steering rack started leaking after a few days or weeks) . That said, 10 years is already an acceptable lifespan.

I remember having my then 4 y/o 07 Civic FD PS pump serviced due to a small leak. They just did the whole repair kit thing (O-rings/gasket replacement). And this all happened while I was using Honda PSF exclusively.... How much worse could it have been if I didn't.

So, to permanently fix that, I am now driving a Toyota. :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

agree with others that you have to bring it back to the casa as they have to honor their job warranty. as to your stiff steering, it must be that they have bled your power steering inadequately. Hopefully, another round of proper bleeding will resolve it....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post

So, to permanently fix that, I am now driving a Toyota. :D
    I didn't see this coming!!! Are you a fan of Scotty Kilmer?
    Help on my Honda Casa service, who should shoulder

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I didn't see this coming!!! Are you a fan of Scotty Kilmer?
    Help on my Honda Casa service, who should shoulder
    No. I actually hated the guy initially... hated his style at least. But I'm past that now. To his credit, he often does make a lot of sense.

But he played no role in influencing me to jump ship. It was more due to a practical need for a bigger, utilitarian vehicle.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast