New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i've done mine in the province, paid P1200 for the set of four, plus labor sa nagkabit-tanggal.P300.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    better do it now (re-face), mas mahal kapag rotor disc assembly ang bibilhin mo. Napalitan ko na yung sa Pajero ko dito (UAE) $ 150 pair of front disc rotor original mitsu, napabayaan kasi ng previous owner.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On the disk rotors, try to search for replacement rotors (kahit di-orig) first then you can decide whether to change or to resurface (it's seems better to change kung kaya ng budget). Warped rotors seem to be a commom fixture on some Mitsus i've encountered.

On the smoke, start first with cleaning your fuel system (changing the filters, cleaning the strainer, etc) and changing/cleaning your air filter along with a change oil. Kung meron pa rin, then it's time to have your injection pumps checked out.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the oem phil. market rotors kasi are...thin. you might wanna get the JDM pajero evo rotors as upgrade, for sure mas makapal yun.

front and rear set would set you about a total of around 36T pesos, total weight of the 4 rotors are about 32kg.

:D

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    1. vibration when braking - I concur with the reco of most of the guys have your rotors checked/refaced/or replaced if necessary
    2. black smoke - normal during first few seconds of flooring the accelerator for heavy acceleration. if black smoke is continuously emitted have your injectors checked/serviced
    3. temp backlight and 4x4 lights - bring it to any reputable electrical shop. I would recommend Wizzard in Morato. As some of the guys said, that can be a DIY job
    4. 4wd indicator blinking - have the connections checked.

Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help me fix my Pajero