New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone can make a fortune kung magtatayo lang ng insect buster company for cars heheheheh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3 inch spider?

if I were in your shoes... I'd sell the CRV! :bwahaha:

buset na arachnophobia ito...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    what kind of spider? daddy long legs? or the fullsized 3 inch spider?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    what kind of spider? daddy long legs? or the fullsized 3 inch spider?
    im sure full size to, yung mga gagambang kuryente yan o brown recluse spider
    di kasi maikot ang daddy long legs eh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    scary sh!t :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    anybody here tried spraying crocodile insect killer sa car nila? guaranteed walang amoy. it's safe on mammals also. very effective on ants, ipis and yes, spiders. yun ang household insect killer namin. wala pa namang insect sa ride ko so hindi ko pa na-try sa car. hope this helps dude.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife is arachnophobic, one time may maliit na spider (around 2 in) na gumapang sa dash ng passenger side, she leaped (as in one fluid motion) to the rear seat... Nabilib ako how she did that coz she's 5'7" in a Corolla, naka seatbelt pa...

I dont think sticky pad works since spiders don't "hunt" or scavenge like gecko and roaches do...

try driving naked..it'll come out...from the size you mentioned, birds are on the menu list...swat the thing with a flyswat.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a 3-inch spider is very small...so am assuming that the legs are about 2 inches & the spider's body is 1 inch...that is scary! LMAO!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ....so help me god....
    Tama bro, Siya lang ang makakatulong sayo.

Na-experience ko na din tong spider sa loob ng kotse. Nakakatakot talaga. Mas natatakot pa nga ako dun sa biglang paglabas nun gagamba kesa sa maka-tapat ako ng carjacker.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
HELP!!! How to get rid off the spider inside my CRV