New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gud day, mga tsikoteers, Maybe u could help me get rid off the spider inside the crv, actually the size of the spider is almost 3 inches of diameter.. any comments and suggestion pls....
    Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bigbrother,
    Buti ka nga spider lang. Ako dati IPIS! Just go to your suking carwash then pabugahan mo ng pressurized air ang mga sulok sulok. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ... bugbomb! ...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Do lizards eat spiders? If yes borrow a nice big pet lizard to hunt it down. I think it should be easy to get the lizard out afterwards.

I can just imagine driving and then a nice big spider jumps on my hand.... I'd probably scream and panic!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother
    Gud day, mga tsikoteers, Maybe u could help me get rid off the spider inside the crv, actually the size of the spider is almost 3 inches of diameter.. any comments and suggestion pls....
    Thanks...
    lolz! are you little Miss Muffet? hahaha! peace! just can't help it! hahaha! :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may official tsikot mascot na butiki baka pwede pahiram sayo hehe

sorry couldnt resist.. sobrang haba na kasi ng thread na yon e :D

have your interior vacuumed, that should solve it

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    hehehehe. para itong yung thread na may mga langgam sa loob ng tsikot. daming magaganda, effective at makabuluhang posts dun na maaaring mapulot mo sir!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahaha revotiki? :D

pero try the compressed air nga muna. mahirap kasi if you use insecticide eh, kakapit yung amoy, kahit waterbased yan.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Scary yan bro. Kung ako nasa kalagayan mo baka ibenta ko na lang yun tsikot ko.

Seriously, you can have the interior detailed. Baka nangitlog na yan, magulat ka na lang isang pamilya na sila.
    Last edited by Lemon; February 2nd, 2006 at 01:02 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^am imagining what bigbrother's reaction when he reads your post man! lolz!

am i hearing Arachnophobia! lolz!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
HELP!!! How to get rid off the spider inside my CRV