New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    1. I don't know. Probably between 40 - 60 thousand. Don't know how much the swap and wiring will cost. I've seen it done, though.

2. Yes.

3. Depends on the condition the engine is in. If you're lucky, no, if you're unlucky, yes.

4. Pros: faster, much more powerful

Cons: Parts harder to find, engine swaps always have small problems.

-----------

Don't know any places in Rizal to have exhaust work done. There are lots of places in Manila, though.

bro tnx! san sa manila yung mganda gumawa ng mga exhaust n bout sa mga mods ng engine?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on your budget. Many people swear by fremuff (along Sergio Osmena Highway, Makati). Mufflerland can do high quality work, too (T.Morato, Quezon City).

Both Brodeth and eRL can do custom headers of high quality, but you've got to be willing to spend 15-20k pesos.

Other engine mods... you'll have to ask around at places like grupotoyota... I'm not familiar with the 3SFE engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance1223 View Post
    subic car kase gamit ko. my similarity cya sa innova http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/...um/1996_5/776/
    Ehehe, Matrix ang talagang kamuka nya d2, altho for sure mas malaki yan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Ehehe, Matrix ang talagang kamuka nya d2, altho for sure mas malaki yan.

yup. pero mas maliit siya kaysa sa innova ng konti ..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    ERL should not be too far off from the price of freemuff. if you need pipe work or fabrication done let me know and i can try to arrange a discount for you

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    ERL should not be too far off from the price of freemuff. if you need pipe work or fabrication done let me know and i can try to arrange a discount for you

ok tnx! daan nalang me sa shop mu. kase yung head lamp ko needs replacement na talaga. problem ko wala ako mahanap na kasukat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
help!!