New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hi all,

i've noticed this a couple of times na. pag paalis na ako whenever i stop over at a mall or supermarket, parang nahihirapang magstart ung makina. nangyayari lang to when it's just a quick stop(less than 1 hour), pero pag medyo matagal parang normal naman.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sana kompletuhin nyo naman yung post nyo kasama na dito yung brand ng kotse,year model,etc.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis powell View Post
    sana kompletuhin nyo naman yung post nyo kasama na dito yung brand ng kotse,year model,etc.
    agree..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    oops, sorry about that B) '89 toyota corolla XL po, EE90

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    when do you experience the problem ? have you driven a good distance prior to stopping over the mall ? whre are you parked when you have this problem ?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mga 15-17km ung naitakbo ko, then i parked at the open parking space. wala namang incline or anything

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hi all,

i've noticed this a couple of times na. pag paalis na ako whenever i stop over at a mall or supermarket, parang nahihirapang magstart ung makina. nangyayari lang to when it's just a quick stop(less than 1 hour), pero pag medyo matagal parang normal naman.
    have your engine oil changed immediately... happened to me before everytime i run the vehicle then stop turn-off engine for 5 mins then pag start ulet parang hirap na sya pero nag start naman.. i changed my oil yun mas maganda at special ayun solved na problem.. lumalabnaw kasi ng husto yung oil especially pag mainit na engine.. when you turn off your engine it will accumulate heat since the fans and water pump for cooling are turned off so yung oil will absorb the heat and lower its viscosity and your engine block / cylinders will expand making the engine hard to start (initial cranking)

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hi all,

Your problem is relatively your fuel pump relay. Test your car fuel pump after long hours of parking and listen carefully when turning on the ignition key to see if hear the fuel pump running, it's in the gas tank. So listen there for a humming noise. If you hear NO HUMMING but eventually starts and runs fine, then REPLACE the FUEL PUMP RELAY.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i dubt your oil has anything to do with it. keep looking or have your mechanic troubleshoot the engine.

hard to start after parking