New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Hello, Tsikoteers!

A lady driver here (di naman mashado obvious sa nick ko, hehe). It's been 2 years that I've been looking for a good mechanic, and until now wala pa rin akong na-e-encounter. In the past, may mga nakausap ako na in-house mechanic ng malalaking talyer, but at the end of the consultations, I get the feeling na pinagagastos lang nila ako kahit hindi pa talaga kailangan. I hope to find a mechanic who can make a good overall advice... mapa-electrical man or mapa-makina ang usapan. Someone who's trusted and has experienced working on Honda cars sana. Iniisip ko, if meron, yung pwede ko itext or tawagan tapos pwedeng mag-home service. Meron ba kayo maire-recommend?

Hope to hear from you guys...

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I would suggest you to join Honda forum sites:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=honda+forum

From there, you can read and ask more specific questions about your problem/s. The good thing about joining forums who drive the same car as yours is that - more often than not, someone have had the same problem/s you have - not a "general" answer that we usually get from others who are not really familiar with your car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speedyfix in San Juan services a lot of Hondas... They're located along Santolan Road near Ortigas Ave.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid
    Hello, Tsikoteers!

A lady driver here (di naman mashado obvious sa nick ko, hehe). It's been 2 years that I've been looking for a good mechanic, and until now wala pa rin akong na-e-encounter. In the past, may mga nakausap ako na in-house mechanic ng malalaking talyer, but at the end of the consultations, I get the feeling na pinagagastos lang nila ako kahit hindi pa talaga kailangan. I hope to find a mechanic who can make a good overall advice... mapa-electrical man or mapa-makina ang usapan. Someone who's trusted and has experienced working on Honda cars sana. Iniisip ko, if meron, yung pwede ko itext or tawagan tapos pwedeng mag-home service. Meron ba kayo maire-recommend?

Hope to hear from you guys...

Thanks in advance.

Ano ang location mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    Ano ang location mo?
    kung Meycauayan / Marilao, Bulacan ka, I can give you the number of our mechanic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung qc area ka..meron din kami mechanic.herhehrer

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if you're in the area feel free to pass by the shop. look for either me (migs) or my guy in the shop named Toto.

we don't really do home servicing (as it is hard to do many things (quickly) without powertools and the complete set of tools we have in the shop.), but if you live near enough we can always arrange to pick up the car and return it once it is done.

pm or call me if you would like to talk about it.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung fairview/ stamesa area meron ako mare-reco.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende sa area iyan. Madami naman good and reasonably priced mechanics/shops around the metro:

*Glenn's
    *Speedyfix
    *Motorcraft
    *Cousin Ferdie

Dami pang iba.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    * baiskee,

sino sa fairview area? thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
A Good Mechanic