Earlier posts were from the Hyundai Getz thread, I figured I'd just post it here just incase the mods reckon I'm pushing my luck by posting tech questions over there.
Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
The Getz rear wiper is glass drilled. I don't know if there is metal underneath that has to be drilled to.
Yes, the stock ones are glass drilled. But I don't seem to remember the "black" part inside the hatch extending up to the level where the wiper's installed in the higher variants. Tsk, will have to check this again...IMHO, I don't think the wiper would look good if installed at another location (read: body drilled rather than glass drilled).
Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
How you will wire it up is up to you. If you have an illustration of the wiring harness, they can usually locate the wire for the rear wash wipe. In my case, we didn't have the manual. New wiring was put in.
In my case kasi, I intend to have my wiper installed by the body men of Amianan Motors Rosario, L.U. (Hyundai's Dealer in the north) so I'll leave the wiring up to them. I do remember vividly though that they were showing me last time I was there (when they were installing my spoiler/HMSL assy) where the "spray"(?) is supposed to be mounted.

TIA 4 d nfos-------