New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    mga fafas especialy the gurus of tsikot ,pwede po niyo ko help about dropping suspension on my car?

im pretty familiar with the suspensions stuffs, do's & donts of droping my ride. but i stil dnt know where to start and what my budget can allow me to buy
    tulong po, pwede niyo ako bigyan ng specific lowering kits? aka "combo meals" and their price,brands,where to buy?
    based on the ff:
    -how low
    -bugdet
    -brands
    -durability
    -type of use
    -ride quality to perfomance ratio
    -extra features
    -etc etc

-1.5inch drop only.
    -10K, lower is really really BETTER.
    -Very very reputable brands with quality & craftmanship(yung subok na ninyo mga sirs)
    -long lasting dapat,not prone to breakdowns.
    -pang daily driving(skul,mall,gmiks,etc) AND ocassionaly pang-street racing(pag-hinamon lang& pang-trackdays ko )
    -softer than my stock suspnsion(no tagtag) YET good enough for racing(cornering&highspeeds)
    -maybe adjustable hight,ride quality, camber(meron bang ito?).cguro simpleng hight and ride qual. lang ok na.
    main point: i just want to lowered my car. ika nga nila, having the best of both worlds" + cheap.

the other forums said pag maglowered daw, dpat camber kits,shocks,springs ang bilhin sabay sabay, complete sets na daw pra no headaches.

im sorry this is long, but i wna know ur soundful inputs.
    thanks mga fafa

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung daily driving lang naman, best brands would be H&R, tanabe, neuspeed paired with KYB gas shocks. pero kung spirited driving with occasional track duties, get tein full coil-over kits. they cost an arm and a leg, though but really, REALLY good.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    kung daily driving lang naman, best brands would be H&R, tanabe, neuspeed paired with KYB gas shocks. pero kung spirited driving with occasional track duties, get tein full coil-over kits. they cost an arm and a leg, though but really, REALLY good.
    --->>sir, what if i want both of them? daily driving AND spirited driving all together??
    pero more on the daily driving side, lets say 60% of the time.
    thanks sa rep kakahiya kaw nauuna tumulong sakin

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go for teins. fully adjustable ride height and damping.

but it'll set you back around 80k.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    go for teins. fully adjustable ride height and damping.

but it'll set you back around 80k.
    -->> whooa!! 80K?! (kulang pa arm & leg ko dyan) i dnt hv that kind of money T_T
    2nd hand kaya? or sumting cheaper than that?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag shock/spring combo ka nalang. mga 25-30k lang. bnew lahat.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    tanabe or tein springs nasa 10-13k for the set plus new shocks. should cost you less than 25k for everything.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    mag shock/spring combo ka nalang. mga 25-30k lang. bnew lahat.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    tanabe or tein springs nasa 10-13k for the set plus new shocks. should cost you less than 25k for everything.
    -->>mga kuya, san po ako pwede mag-canvass ng mga springs & shocks?
    wala n b tlgang baba pa sa 25k? sumwer 10 - 12K?

OT: speedyfix, meron po kayong promo or package deal when repalcing engine oil?(including sparks plugs,filters, etc.)?
    im due for a maintanance.

dropping kit combos for vti