New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas

The only shop I know who has this Lav-ra-mon machine is Mancor services located at Caltex E. Rodriguez.
    Gano katagal ginagawa to?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i didnt do it... i just had my radiator cleaned. yung flushing ako na lang. I run the engine with the radiator cap opened and the valve released so water can flow through. dapat nga lang yung thermostat is removed so the water could go inside the engine block. di ko na natangal yun...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by frt
    Gano katagal ginagawa to?
    2-3 hours gagawin dipende sa laki ng makina at radiator.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Mga sir gandang hapon po! Sorry po newbie lng po pagdating sa sasakyan. I am driving a mazda 3 2004 model. Tanong lang po if may idea po kayo kung mgkano po mgpa top overhaul and san po kya may maaus na talyer at idea po kung magkano abutin? Recently po kasi nag overheat ung sasakyan ko and kala ko po dala lang ng leak sa water overflow reservoir which napalitan ko na po ngaun ng bago but still unti unti pa rin po nauubos ung tubig sa reservoir. Tapos po knina pag check ko po sa oil dipstick at engine oil cap may sludge po na prang kulay gatas po. Sabi po ng friend ko bka may tama na daw head gasket ko. Sana po matulungan nyo ko. Mejo tight din na po kasi budget ko.

Ask na rin po sana ako if safe pa po ba idrive ito? Right now po ngsstart na po ako mgipon ng pera dahil ang sabi po sa akin maghanda na daw ako ng budget at mahal daw po mgpa top overhaul... please po tulungan nyo po ako.... salamat po

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jason7100 View Post
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue:]
    Hi! I have an isuzu hilander xtrm with 4JA1 engine. Please help me get through with my problem on my car. I have this grinding noise from underneath Im not really sure if its coming from the engine or the transmission. Every time I'm on the fourth gear specially when you're fast and you slow down there is this grinding noise that I am hearing. Its really bothering in the sense that I know its not normal I just don't know what to do. It only happens when I'm on the fourth gear all other gears are okay. Recently, I brought the car to a car maintenance shop and have it checked by a mechanic. The mechanic pulled down the transmission and checked every gear. He said that all gears and synchronisers are still in its pristine condition. So cut to the chase, he put back the transmission and the problem was still there.

Please help me.

Im sorry I'm new at tsikot.com. I don't know yet how to make new post. Please teach me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by YASNULAB View Post
    Hi! I have an isuzu hilander xtrm with 4JA1 engine. Please help me get through with my problem on my car. I have this grinding noise from underneath Im not really sure if its coming from the engine or the transmission. Every time I'm on the fourth gear specially when you're fast and you slow down there is this grinding noise that I am hearing. Its really bothering in the sense that I know its not normal I just don't know what to do. It only happens when I'm on the fourth gear all other gears are okay. Recently, I brought the car to a car maintenance shop and have it checked by a mechanic. The mechanic pulled down the transmission and checked every gear. He said that all gears and synchronisers are still in its pristine condition. So cut to the chase, he put back the transmission and the problem was still there.

Please help me.

Im sorry I'm new at tsikot.com. I don't know yet how to make new post. Please teach me.
    It is the engine then. Looks like hindi magaling yung shop na pinuntahan mo, hindi na-diagnose ng tama. Hanap ka ibang marunog. Binaba agad transmission eh hindi naman pala dun problem.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Mga sir pahelp pag ba sobrang nipis na ng cylinder head kailangan naba palitan ito?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
cylinder head reface