New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mga bossing ano magandang gamitin sa Honda Civic na Lxi?

I ask shell gumagawa sila -P- 30.00 lang daw kaso sa kanila mo daw bibilhin. Anong Magandang shell product?

Thanks.

bro gear oil for what? front wheel drive ang Honda and wala itong rear differential.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa kambyo boss

Tama ba ako

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    My friend tell me na I need to replace na yung gear oil kasi may sabit na yung kambyo.

Tama ba ako?

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gear oil should be changed every 40,000km (along with brake fluid, coolant and all the filters). More often if you get into floods.

Check with the owners manual on the specs of the gear oil needed for your ride.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Boss Vinj;

Sabi sa akin kahit daw hindi specific dun sa owners manual kahit engine oil daw pwede wag lang synthetic.

Boss tama po ba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, i wouldnt bank on that. Its best to use what the manufacturer recommends when it comes to oils para walang sabit. The cost difference isnt much and you can easily find naman gear oil around so why bother to use something else?

That's my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks vinj

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    boss clavel - sa manual ng EK ko, ok lang gumamit ng engine oil! - im not particular about the rating though!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag sa Honda Motor oil ang ginagamit. Don't use gear oils. di compatible sa Honda tranny.

Actually dapat may Genuine Honda MTF pero di available locally. nakalagay sa manual use Motoroil temporarily. best bet is to use motor oil tapos every 20t km ang palit

Sa casa 20w-50 nilalagay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Change: gear oil