New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Zee Carplus is confident that they can correct the 'camber.' Haven't tried though.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    whoever says it can be cambered without a camber kit or without cutting up, heating or modifying your suspension in one way or another is yanking your chain.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    for the front, you need aftermarket camber kits, for the rear it can be corrected using camber shims.

never go for the heating and other methods that would compromise the integrity of your suspension parts.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfeather8888
    Can civics particularly Sir's be cambered? Got my Sir wheel aligned, but the mechanic says the camber adjustment is fixed????

Is there anyway to get the front wheels cambered?

it can be pala by heating, kaya lang me consequence.nasa me ari nayan kung gusto niya o hindi

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my EK needs a camber na rin. anybody know where i can buy those aftermarket camber kits and how much they cost?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Eibachs are sold at around 10K a pair in tirerack.com. I'm not sure if other brands are available.

It's too bad the EK's front camber is fixed to a negative alignment. It's an economy car and most owners of which want equal tire wear. I myself wouldn't have a problem were it fixed to zero.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    skunk 2 used to sell their kits around $200-250++

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i have a problem with my rear..negative yung tires..what do i need to do? im using neuspeed 2inich drop and stock shocks..my ride is civic lxi

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako din problem front tires ng sentra ko. naging sakang nung nagpaayos ako ng shocks sa zee. fixed din front camber ng sentra. san po banda maganda magpa camber?

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I know Minerva can do it, I've had my Sentra's camber fixed there before... but since this involves drilling out and adjusting the holes where the strut tower meets the wheel hub, it needs to be adjusted again and again afterwards, every five to ten thousand km or so, as the bolts still slip sideways within the holes after long use.

The back can't be cambered at all... not unless you're willing to have the beam bent... but there aren't any local shops that can do this reliably.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Can Civics be Cambered?