New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I was told that there is this shop in banawe which has this machine which will suck all the ATF in your tranny instead of just the conventional draining.

As far as i can recall from what he said, it's near MR2, Banawe.

Do you guys have any idea what the shop name is?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont think thats necessary at all.

All OEM uses the drain method.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ok thanks.......does changing the ATF more often be harmful for the car?
    i was planning to change it more often to replace the stocked ATF bit by bit.

will that be fine?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I dont think that be harmful to your ride but the cost is surely harmful to your pocket...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup you can never change your oil too often hehe...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fronte motors in banaue has that service. it costs 2500 for vans like the starex and sedona, atf inclusive. service for passenger cars is cheaper but i don't remember how much.

acenie: pls. post feedback about that service if ever you avail of it. balak ko rin kasi pumunta duon when it will be time for my scheduled a/t service interval.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i was told that autotechnika in fairview does this flush...800 for medium size cars exclusive of the fluid.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ok. i will post my feedbacks on that service.......actually it was toti cruz of zee who advised me to take that service. so, it must be ok.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    fronte motors in banaue has that service. it costs 2500 for vans like the starex and sedona, atf inclusive. service for passenger cars is cheaper but i don't remember how much.

acenie: pls. post feedback about that service if ever you avail of it. balak ko rin kasi pumunta duon when it will be time for my scheduled a/t service interval.

can you give me instructions on how to get there?
    thanks.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    there's no real way to get everything out without using a tonload of atf... you've got atleast half the capacity of the atf inside the torque converter kasi which can't be drained without taking the tranny down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ATF Flush