New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mga bros pano ayusin o sino pwede umayos ng alignment ng aking tsikot.

The problem was when i bought this car di ko na check ang pang ilalim.

When the parts were replaced and i brought it for alignment sabi ng goodyear servitek na nabangga eto at di nila kaya align.

Sino kaya ang may kaya neto? Hopefully di masyadong mahal

Salamat mga bros

eto ang printout

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It will most likely require a body alignment. Only place I know who can probably do it right is casa.

If I am not mistaken, there's no camber or caster adjustments on the stock suspension on these cars. If I would make a sense of the readings, it seems that the right front part of the car was hit, broadside. This caused the right strut tower to move inward towards the left and back towards the firewall of the car. That explains the excessive positive caster and negative camber. Until the "fixed" suspension mount points (ie. strut towers) are brought back to specs, no amount of wheel alignment can totally fix the issue.

I am assuming that the old suspension parts (control arm, tie-rod, sub-frame, etc.) has been replaced after the accident.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the casa has the alignment machine, maybe. Most don't.

The place that does is Velocity Motors at Shwa Boulevard. They did my car before.

02-721-2439

It's not cheap, and the line is long, but worth it for the peace of mind, if you intend to keep the car a long time.

Otherwise, you could measure it out with tape and take a rubber mallet to the strut mount...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Mga bros pano ayusin o sino pwede umayos ng alignment ng aking tsikot.

The problem was when i bought this car di ko na check ang pang ilalim.

When the parts were replaced and i brought it for alignment sabi ng goodyear servitek na nabangga eto at di nila kaya align.

Sino kaya ang may kaya neto? Hopefully di masyadong mahal

Salamat mga bros

eto ang printout
    sorry to hear that... but may we know how much servitek fees for checking this alignment if they cant fix it? ty

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    the steering knuckle is bent. have it check. if confirmed. then find a replacement. those servitek technician should have told what part is defective. what year model ng accord mo?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    its an 07 accord binebenta ko na nga eh hehe. but since may solution i may take it to velocity

meron din eto bago ADVANCE TECHNIQUES AUTOWORKS sa sulit.com ok din ba eto? Free estimate

kaya din daw nila.

pinalitan ko na ang mga pang ilalim. and now eto na lang ang problema

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ADVANCE TECHNIQUES AUTOWORKS

General Auto Repair Shop

With a prime location at Pasig, ATA provides superior service for automotive repairs, serving both Asian and European vehicles as well as trucks and heavy equipments. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value. Our people are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.

As experts in automotive repair, ATA is also involved in every stage of car performance, tuning and modification. Our extensive skills on all aspects of automotive repair including general body repair, body alignment, custom body painting, mechanical work such as engine overhaul and rebuilding, engine transplant, major and minor tune-up, air con system, under chassis repair, electrical services, race car preparation for specific client needs. Typically, we do all kinds of car repair, providing and resolving any and all troubleshooting issues that client encounter.

Exceptional service and technical expertise coupled with extensive car knowledge makes ATA the ideal choice for your vehicle repairs.

VFC Compound, Hon. Soliven cor. MRR st. Manggahan Pasig City, 1600 Pasig, Philippines
    All major credit cards are accepted
    for inquiries call at 2395874

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If the casa has the alignment machine, maybe. Most don't.

The place that does is Velocity Motors at Shwa Boulevard. They did my car before.

02-721-2439

It's not cheap, and the line is long, but worth it for the peace of mind, if you intend to keep the car a long time.

Otherwise, you could measure it out with tape and take a rubber mallet to the strut mount...

bro how expensive is expensive? 10k 20k?

thanks

also the number doesnt work

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    bro how expensive is expensive? 10k 20k?

thanks

also the number doesnt work
    Try 02-727-9722.

The number is kinda hard to reach, it's a busy shop.

Price depends on what's needed. 10-20k is a good estimate. But make sure it's the body that is out of whack and not some steering or suspension part.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks bro. sabi ng goodyear body problem daw thus they cant adjust anything. i changed na din the lower arm sa right side na medyo dented. left side ok naman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
alignment of my car cant be resolved by goodyear