New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    To All Car lovers/racers,

Install the new ALEGRE GAS OXIDIZER (EGO) at the tip of your vehicle's tail pipe and guaranteed to stop smoke belching, increase engine power (5 - 8%) and save on your fuel costs (up to 25%). Visit PHILTRADE (Roxas Blvd./Buendia Ave.) starting Nov. 26th - 29th, 2003 for this year's D.O.S.T. Inventors' Week. The EGO device is one of the finalist. We will be conducting FREE demos/testing on all vehicles and you could get the EGOs at discounted prices and more! See you all...

Rene Bautista
    (0926)3031871 / (092)8740183
    :nerd:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how much? may moneyback guarantee b yan?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by buknoy2002
    how much? may moneyback guarantee b yan?
    One time investment of Php 4,500 to Php 6,500 depending on model of EGO and your vehicle's engine size. Lifetime warranty with limited money-back guarantee!:nerd:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's the catch for limited money-back guarantee? :confused:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by Ungas
    What's the catch for limited money-back guarantee? :confused:
    The cost (PhP 150+) of welding the device is not included in the costs of the units. We can not refund said amount if you are not satisfied with the EGO. Also, damage to your engine (if any) as a direct result of the installation of the EGO, will be covered. We a sure you, there will be none, only benefits!:nerd:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am just curious what is the scientific basis for it - how would it work as you have claimed.

Did you dyno the engines that you have used for it (before and after installation)?

I couldn't attend the show, any alternative address to see the device as well as the proof that it works.

Pasensya na po medyo metikuloso lang kasi ako pag ganyan ang claims ng product or equipment (medyo too good to be true kasi).

peace.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by wildthing
    I am just curious what is the scientific basis for it - how would it work as you have claimed.

Did you dyno the engines that you have used for it (before and after installation)?

I couldn't attend the show, any alternative address to see the device as well as the proof that it works.

Pasensya na po medyo metikuloso lang kasi ako pag ganyan ang claims ng product or equipment (medyo too good to be true kasi).

peace.
    HOW THIS BREAKTHROUGH INVENTION (EGO)
    WORKS EFFECTIVELY THREE WAYS...

With the installation of ‘EGO’device (Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER) to the present Conventional Exhaust System of an engine or vehicle, the exhaust flow velocity is increased tremendously by the “venturi” function of the device, causing more efficient “scavenging” in the engine’s combustion chambers. As a result, all the leftover wastes (unburnt fuel) and carbon deposits are scavenged and dispersed out during the exhaust stroke; thus, the subsequent intake of fresh fuel into the combustion chambers is assured to be in its ideal mixture or in the homogeneous state of “stoichiometric” air-fuel-ratio for efficient, full power combustion. This scientific innovation attributed to the ‘EGO’ device’s amazing accom-plishment, warrant an all-time peak engine performance, insuring:
    (1) Controlled exhaust emission to the safest level;
    (2) Substantial fuel and oil savings ( Gasoline from 25%- 30%; Diesel from 15%- 20%);
    (3) Remarkable power and torque increased (5%- 8%).

Furthermore, the resulting effect of the exhaust emission’s increased velocity flow passing rapidly through the exhaust piping system and the ‘EGO’ device, causes partial vacuum in its “venturi” section, which automatically draws-in atmos-pheric air inside the device. In this process, oxygen from the inducted air reacts to the hot gases of exhaust; thus, further oxidation of the unburnt hydro-carbons take place, and in consequence, converts these noxious gases into harmless carbon dioxide, water and traces of Nitrogen as they are expelled-out clean and friendly to the atmosphere.

Install One Now!!!

Dyno Test ?- Yes.

Pls call me at (02)8740183 ot txt me at (0926)3031871 so that we could meet for the actual testing. Where are you based?

Rene
    :nerd:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so cno may pang dyno test diyan. para ma try if this really works. then post nyo dito results

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dyno test kay AutoPlus sa EDSA 500/test.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Your info on how it works is quite "greek" .... I thought I knew enough about engines and how they work as well as the common terminologies in car craft....

Constructive critisism lang - Honestly, that is a lousy way of doing a brochure text since an average non-techno reader/client will probably understand only 10% (at most) of the information.

If I understand it correctly, the device is (sort of) capitalizing the exhaust flow rate (Sounds like a similar thing with turboes) to make the proper mixing of air-fuel in the (when it reach the combustion chamber) ideal state all the time. ). And since the ideal state of a/f is the best combination for fuel efficiency and power use....thus the efficiency in fuel consumption and "boost" in power.

I am based up north of luzon (Angeles City) and still have some doubts about your claims. Posting the dyno test results (as suggested din by buknoy) would be a good way of enlightening us further.

An actual sales pitch won't do me no good .... kasi ahente rin ako ..... sabi nga "ahente na...inahente pa".

I would be convince, however, if your claims match your technical results.

As of current, I am a believer of free-flow filters (like K&N, Simota), cold air intake (CAI) and intercoolers principle, turboes, and superchargers. So since your concept would be something of all these...I believe it is worth listening to.

my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Alegre Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (ego)