New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    madali lang magreprogram ng remote ng viper. It's in the manual. You have to do a series of steps like turn the ignition on off... press a couple of combinations tapos press the button of the remote until the system recognizes it. Basta nasa manual lahat yun
    i see. i was sales talked into buying a new alarm when all i wanted was to get a new remote for my viper 300. the shop owner told me that di raw pwede reprogram yung viper ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    non-vtec,
    loko yung shop na yun ah. you should have checked the manual. andun instructions nung pag reprogram.

that's a security feature too. pag nawala mo remote pwede mo i-reset yung alarm system mo to erase all remotes from memory, that way in case someone finds your remote he won't be able to use it in your car. After that you have to buy a new remote and reporgram it including the remaining spare remote.
    Last edited by Supierreman; February 12th, 2005 at 05:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eh san ba nakakabili ng new remote.. wer exactly in banawe?? can u give me the
    contact nos. i need to buy new kc wala ako spare remote eh.. ASAP TNX

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what brand ba? suyurin mo na lang banawe and ask around shops selling alarms na makikita mo. Meron sa Autobaccs, sound and security etc...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    btw, sa sound and security yung "lokong" shop. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lang hiya dun pala yun hehe.. dun ko pinakabit yung dating viper 500 sa CR-V ko :D pero yung sa rav4 sa autoline na pinakabit :D
    Last edited by Supierreman; February 27th, 2005 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
alarm remote replacement