New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Suzuki Carry lang po sasakyan. condenser is horizontally mounted below the pickup bed. auxilliary fan is pulling up air from the condenser below it.

Tanong ko lang kung alin mas makakatulong para mas lumamig A/C.
    1. additional fan underneath the condenser
    2. or putting ang improvised shroud below the condenser
    3. or none of the above. may saysay ba mga sinasabi ko?

salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    any idea? :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re-work the fan so that it pushes down air into the condenser. Also consider adding a shoroud if the fan is not equipped with one.

You can also try to relocate your condenser to an area with more airflow if you can.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir otep, dapat push po ba yong fan? halos 3" nlng siguro eh pickup bed na. may makukuha pa kaya syang hangin para maibuga sa condenser? dapat ko ba ibaba ng konte condenser assy tsaka rewire ko fan para maging push? unnecessary na ba yong additional fan? heheh dami tanong, pasensya na po.

share naman ideya nyo mga pipol...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try and relocate the fan na lang on the other side so it will push air in.

An additional fan is not necessary if the one you have now is working properly.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup, i think its working good. so try ko nlng itransfer ung fan underneath the condenser tsaka rewire to push air up. thanks sir otep, maybe ill try it this weekend.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll go for the shroud. if you put a shroud this will maximize the efficiency of the fan without increasing the heat energy of the air. pushing air through a condenser is less efficient than pulling air thru since the heat energy of the air is higher after the fan than before it. if you reverse the flow (fan blowing thru condenser as opposed to fan drawing air thru condenser) then the air is already with a higher heat energy before it even hits the condenser, and therefore will result in a lower heat transfer from the condenser to the air.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka ninong yebo....mukhang mahaba habang pag iintindi ang kailangan ko dito ah..herherherherh

ambagal ng utak ko.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    How about 1 fan blowing ang 1 fan extracting air? Masmalakas ang hangin masmalam ig.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang, nahirapan din ako dyan ehehehe!

basically what i'm saying is the air after being pushed by the fan has a higher heat energy, and therefore has less capacity to pick up heat from the condenser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Additional Condenser Fan OR Improvised Shroud