New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! congrats sir. pero nakakatakot i-post yung pic sa web with that car for safety issues. pero since nasa US ka naman ok na din siguro. hehe.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Huwaw manong Ben ganda ng tiskot mo congrats!

Nakow pano ba yan mga ka tsikot wow mali naman tulad ng case ni mami LR.
    Sir Coder, as like Ben said, past is past. Very happy ako sa Veracruz ko up until now na two years old na sya! Sa totoo lang, naunahan pa sya ng milage ng Sta. Fe ko. Baka nga nagtatampo na si VC kase di ko sya masyadong nagagamit.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, Sir Ben is a car lover and enthusiast. It just so hapen nga na maraming kamukha yung EVO X nya with others in the states.

My friend from San Francisco also has an EVO X same as what Sir Ben and Archibabes has too!

So I guess in the end, anybody can afford a nice car as long as he/she has the money to pay for it diba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    wow! congrats sir. pero nakakatakot i-post yung pic sa web with that car for safety issues. pero since nasa US ka naman ok na din siguro. hehe.

Thank you for your concern, HVB posted my photos on the internet awhile back on my previous thread. This may be my 15 mins. of fame..

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben E55 View Post
    Thank you for your concern, HVB posted my photos on the internet awhile back on my previous thread. This may be my 15 mins. of fame..

Yooo!, Ben kay mbeige daw yong E63 akin naman yong M3. How's that?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    geez dyahi, i guess its time for HBV to post his picture here as well. para naman fair nyahahaha
    [SIZE="4"]Go easy on the comments fellas. That goes for you too HBV - and everybody else who'll participate on this thread.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by nicolodeon; February 3rd, 2009 at 09:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Congratulations on your car, Ben. Fine ride.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben E55 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Empy can I offer you a gum for the bad taste in your mouth. Thank you for the compliment, the black Ferrari in the background is a F430 Scuderia.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Who said I lied about owning an Evo X? I invited LadyRider to my home to take a photo of my Evo X to post on my thread unfortunately she could not make it. Like I said on my post anyone is welcome to come and visit me I can show you my car collection. I’m not trying to take anything from someone who comparatively has less than I do more power to them! Archiebabes and his Evo X just happened to have the same set up as my Evo I know of 5 other Evo X here in Southern California with the same set up and color. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I am a car enthusiast, I appreciate all make and model, old and new I was not trying to offend anyone with my previous Evo thread. If anyone was offended I apologize I’m not here to prove anything to anyone only to share my passion for cars to all the fellow Tsikotseer. The past thread is dead and time to move on, to all the haters peace be with you.[/SIZE]
    ok, no worries. i hope you understand how that thread was suspicious to say the very least. but no need to resurrect that old pissing contest.

is that the '08 with the uprated-HP engine? as if the 490 hp on the "old" 07 motor wasn't enough...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    ok, no worries. i hope you understand how that thread was suspicious to say the very least. but no need to resurrect that old pissing contest.

is that the '08 with the uprated-HP engine? as if the 490 hp on the "old" 07 motor wasn't enough...

I have the 07 4.3-liter dohc 32V V-8, 483 bhp stock, the ECU was retuned to 490 bhp. The Scudria with the same engine has 510 bhp.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    za-ebees:
    Don't you feel like schmuck posing like that?
    hehehe

hayaan mo na

the TS just wants to show the world he owns a Ferrari

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok lang yan, si TS kasi dati ininsulto at inakusahan na nagpopost ng autong hindi kanya so ayan...He hits back with a vengeance

So lesson learned..dont judge a TS by pics they post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Evolution X-F430