New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I could not afford the Evo X so instead I bought this 07 Evo-F430...
    Oppps!! this might be in the wrong forum.

imbestigador: HVB do your investigation please.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Nice car Sir Ben! How are you na? Pasakay naman pag balik ko dyan ha!

PM me when you are coming over to Pinas for a vacation ha!

Take care and regards to the other Tsikoteers there!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    congrats ben! hey, lemme have your "older" car then .

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nice car Sir Ben! How are you na? Pasakay naman pag balik ko dyan ha!

PM me when you are coming over to Pinas for a vacation ha!

Take care and regards to the other Tsikoteers there!
    Anytime Anna, let me know when you will visit O.C. we can have another meet. I will be in Manila this June or July, I would like to meet other Tsikoteers there.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    congrats ben! hey, lemme have your "older" car then .

Thanks pare..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mike, sayo yung Evo, akin yung E63

Game Benny?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Mike, sayo yung Evo, akin yung E63

Game Benny?

Game na game Pat! We have to do a photo shoot of the E92 M3 with the new mods so we can post it here.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's an amazing car. congratulations.

since you brought up the whole Evo saga, i cannot help but wonder why someone who has all these luxury cars would lie and claim someone else's Evo as his own? :confused: it leaves kind of a bad taste in my mouth as the "guy who has it all" trying to take something from someone who comparatively has less....

anyway, enjoy your Ferrari. it's a truly wonderful car. is that the new Challenge in the background of the first pic?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    that's an amazing car. congratulations.

since you brought up the whole Evo saga, i cannot help but wonder why someone who has all these luxury cars would lie and claim someone else's Evo as his own? :confused: it leaves kind of a bad taste in my mouth as the "guy who has it all" trying to take something from someone who comparatively has less....

anyway, enjoy your Ferrari. it's a truly wonderful car. is that the new Challenge in the background of the first pic?

[SIZE=3]Empy can I offer you a gum for the bad taste in your mouth. Thank you for the compliment, the black Ferrari in the background is a F430 Scuderia.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Who said I lied about owning an Evo X? I invited LadyRider to my home to take a photo of my Evo X to post on my thread unfortunately she could not make it. Like I said on my post anyone is welcome to come and visit me I can show you my car collection. I’m not trying to take anything from someone who comparatively has less than I do more power to them! Archiebabes and his Evo X just happened to have the same set up as my Evo I know of 5 other Evo X here in Southern California with the same set up and color. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I am a car enthusiast, I appreciate all make and model, old and new I was not trying to offend anyone with my previous Evo thread. If anyone was offended I apologize I’m not here to prove anything to anyone only to share my passion for cars to all the fellow Tsikotseer. The past thread is dead and time to move on, to all the haters peace be with you.[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Huwaw manong Ben ganda ng tiskot mo congrats!

Nakow pano ba yan mga ka tsikot wow mali naman tulad ng case ni mami LR.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Evolution X-F430