New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    [SIZE=3]Hi everyone![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Just wanna share my experience here![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After I Fixed the A/T of 2003 Town&Country I got this idea that I should not trust everything they say.(dealers)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The Reason is that when A/T of T&C started shift not like before I knew somthing is wrong with A/T, so I brought the van to the dealer in greenhills.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After few hours I got the estimate showing that they have to overhaul a/t and change the TCU!(the figure was about 100k)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I was thinking, How come? It's only 60+tkm now![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I wanted to have 2nd opinion,so I drove the van to Private american car specialty shop in katipunan.(believe me I found the shop in yelloe page)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After having everything scanned, I was so happy to hear that my A/T is still fine except the TCU. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]New A/T oil&filter with fresh TCU will fix the problem![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I sourced out the repaired TUC in ebay.com for $200+!!! few days later the van drove just like before![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Total damage was about 30k[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]30k vs 100k ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Now I started to understand those friends telling me not to fix the car in dealers because they will fool you![/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I don't. If it recommended for major repairs, consulting another mechanic or two would be a good thing to do.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3528[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; April 5th, 2008 at 08:22 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i don't trust dealerships and their service!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I only visited CASA the during first 1000, 5000, and 10,000 kilometers of my car. After that, forget ko na sila. I don't believe also in warranty. Check those parts covered by warranty, those are the parts na hindi masisira sa first 3 years or 100,000 kilometers ng sasakyan.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    yes!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    yes!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dati medyo, now konti na lang at nauubos na

Nakuha ko ang ride ko via car loan sa office, I have to use the casa untill di ko pa fully paid. 5 years to pay pa man din. Nakaka 7 months pa lang .

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i dont really trust the casa maintenance. the charge double to triple the price. they will even charge you for the sandpaper and rags that they use. overkill! the only time i trust casa is for insurance claims, even then i still think twice before doing so.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    There's a reason some owners in other countries call them stealerships

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Now that our 2 vehicles are just out of warranty, I will most probably not use their respective CASAs anymore, unless it is a major milestone in the PM required...

5707:tumbleweed:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Do you trust CASA?