New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    oil use ay mineral lang standard ng honda parang lev-vtec di ko lang alan kung sino ang manufacturer nito, pero ito rin ang gamit nila sa lahat ng nagpapachange oil sa honda na mineral ang gamit.
    and additional 500pesos change nila ng spark plug, adjust timing and idle, check fluids, and check belts and tension.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    i dont really trust the casa maintenance. the charge double to triple the price. they will even charge you for the sandpaper and rags that they use. overkill! the only time i trust casa is for insurance claims, even then i still think twice before doing so.
    lolz, kakapaPMS ko lang sa nissan gallery, yung sandpaper 19 petot isa hahaha... at napaka mahal ng refacing nila, 4900 front lang, eh sa servitek 1K+ lang. kesha suv daw ek ek. whatever, pero okay naman sila unlike sa mitsubishi diamond. medyo sumablay sila. idol ko panaman mitsu haha...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    oil use ay mineral lang standard ng honda parang lev-vtec di ko lang alan kung sino ang manufacturer nito, pero ito rin ang gamit nila sa lahat ng nagpapachange oil sa honda na mineral ang gamit.
    and additional 500pesos change nila ng spark plug, adjust timing and idle, check fluids, and check belts and tension.
    Sir until when po ang promo?:D

About the topic....I've got friends mechanic the supervisor and junior mechanic, helper...I might say the whole team!...they admit that they really look everything in a car...mga problem...minor to major.....even some are unnecessary.....they will say replace....even though repairable....usually pressure din sa mga bosz nila....how the casa will profit...if they will stick what the customer will say....hahanapan talaga nila...ng reason...what they should do for other repairs....di ba?

godpeed!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    special offer ito sa out of warranty honda, di promo kaya wala silang time frame, sana di na alisin. u can call honda quezon ave. ask na lang , sorry forgot ko tel no

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    depende sa casa...

Sa Honda Quezon Ave nagulat ako dahil may mga parts sila mura....

Dati kasi nagpagawa ako sa isang talyer na specialty eh suspension/underchasis work.....Nagtanong ako magkano yung parts....tapos tawag ako sa casa at compare price.....Grabe mas mura pa sa casa....

Kaya ang ginagawa ko eh bili parts sa casa tapos ang labor eh sa gusto ko talyer....(depende pa rin kung kailangan ko orig or pwede na replacement)

Yung mga talyer kasi sa casa din nila binibili mga parts at sympre kaialangan nila tumubo....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you think it's too expensive...it is too expensive! always try to get a second opinion, check with another casa. I don't trust casa or stealership...it's a 50-50 chances, IMO.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    No trust.

My friend happened to once worked for one. He "brags" that after the second or third return of a brand new vehicle, parts are cannibalized and replaced with older ones. The taken parts are sold sold outside as "surplus". Very very rampant. It's a racked actually of the field mechanics which the dealership management or, more painfully, the car owners don't find out . This is the big disadvantage of your car being taken in deep into the garages where you can't see what's happening inside.

Besides, the 100km/3yr warranty is a racket. It's the one BIG STRING attached by the dealer who supposedly sold you a dependable brand new unit. Warranty does come at an expensive price. Come to think of it, semi or totally lemon units are consequently left out there in the market to make casa subscribers feel thankful for casa service ; and the non-casa-believers to feel sorry for servicing the cars elsewhere .

Casa service is a bane to brand new car buyers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok naman sa akin.
    warranty worked in my favor during the 3years warranty of my Frontier.
    the compressor was busted 3 months before the warranty expired.
    just brought it to Universal Motors at Pasong Tamo.
    they replaced it right then and there (luckily, there was stock compressor for my unit).
    had to wait only for the whole day though.
    hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep, I do.

Maayos naman yung CASA ko eh.

Toyota Balintawak North & Honda Fort Bonifacio.

No bad comments to them.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I would say trust the Casa. Even though they do charge higher rates than other shops,they do have the actual expertise and training to deal especially with the new vehicles in the market. Plus all casa works are guaranteed naman so I think its fair game

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Do you trust CASA?